[GAMEPLAY] Bug of not beeing able to drag cards

While playing a match (first turn), I couldn't drag the cards as usual. I could bench Pokémon and attach Energy by clicking, but I couldn't use any Trainer even by clicking. I tested it with all cards in my hand, then used Dedechange to get a new hand and the bug remained. Then I finished my turn, disabled "windowed" option in settings and I could play with no bugs in my next turns. 

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Performance settings: best looking
Platform: Windows

Game client: 2.76.0.50.82:#2154

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag added
IceBeamTogetic

Do you have a game log?

It's almost certainly not a bug, rather your opponent used an attack, such as Umbreon & Darkrai-GX's Dark Moon GX attack. Please read all cards your opponent plays to make sure you're not missing anything, and if you still think there is a bug, include a game log.

Mod_GuruLot
16 hours ago, Fearinn said:

While playing a match (first turn), I couldn't drag the cards as usual. I could bench Pokémon and attach Energy by clicking, but I couldn't use any Trainer even by clicking. I tested it with all cards in my hand, then used Dedechange to get a new hand and the bug remained. Then I finished my turn, disabled "windowed" option in settings and I could play with no bugs in my next turns. 

Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Performance settings: best looking
Platform: Windows

Game client: 2.76.0.50.82:#2154

Hello @Fearinn

Thank you for taking the time to report this possible bug to our attention. 

The fellow trainer @IceBeamTogetic is right, a game log could be very useful in this case. 

Just to help a bit more out, please remember that there are two ways to obtain a game log:

- during the game: on the section where the game chat is (there is a tab to export the log).

- after the game: on the summary screen (there is a button that will allow you to export the log).

Please update this topic with a game log for this scenario if you have saved it or in the future if you run into this situation again. 

Thank you!

16 hours ago, IceBeamTogetic said:

Do you have a game log?

It's almost certainly not a bug, rather your opponent used an attack, such as Umbreon & Darkrai-GX's Dark Moon GX attack. Please read all cards your opponent plays to make sure you're not missing anything, and if you still think there is a bug, include a game log.

I forgot to take a game log, but for sure he hasn't do anything that could unable me to drag cards, it was my first turn and he did attach + pass in his (note that I could click on the Trainers, what means that I could use them if there were no bug, but I couldn't because it was impossible to drag them to use its effect). Also, I took a print and sent it to Pokémon Support, there were no effect in play.

Mod_GuruLot
4 hours ago, Fearinn said:

I forgot to take a game log, but for sure he hasn't do anything that could unable me to drag cards, it was my first turn and he did attach + pass in his (note that I could click on the Trainers, what means that I could use them if there were no bug, but I couldn't because it was impossible to drag them to use its effect). Also, I took a print and sent it to Pokémon Support, there were no effect in play.

Thank you for sending the evidence to the support team, @Fearinn. Well done! 👍