need help to make my deck better!

Siofifi

Hi i have this breloom/amoonguss spore deck going and i was wandering if there was an other consitant way to make your oponent asleep (expanded)

pokemon-19

4 breloom  UNM

4 shoomish UNM

2 amoonguss UNM

4 foongus UNM

2 octillery BKT

2 remoraid PLB

1 mew UNB

trainer-32

3 professor elm’s lecture

4 cynthia 

4 lilie

4 quick ball

4 great ball

4 pokemon catcher

4 acro bike

2 odinary rod

1 hypnotoxic laser

2 slumbering forest

energy-9

9 grass

i only play 1 hypnotoxic laser because i don’t want to be 100% flip relying to asleep my oponent

pls respond 

• Siofifi changed the title to need help to make my deck better!

@Siofifi, Welcome to the forums, glad you could join. 

The one thing I would recommend doing is cutting Lillie and replacing them with N to disturb your opponent's setup. 

Other than that, 4 of Quick ball, Great Ball, and Acro Bike seems very good.     

For putting your opponent's Pokemon Asleep, I'd use Mareep LOT. It's ability can put the opponent's Active Pokemon Asleep much more consistently, as long as it's the Active Pokemon. Also, I'd try running 4 Level Ball instead of Great Ball, and a couple Evosoda as well. Run 2 U-Turn Boards to help you pivot out of Mareep, and cut the Amoonguss line for the space.

Also, for the next time you share a deck list, you can actually Export your Decklist from PTCGO, to make it faster to share.

Edited by ellomello044208
  • Upvote 1

On 12/16/2020 at 5:11 PM, Siofifi said:

Hi i have this breloom/amoonguss spore deck going and i was wandering if there was an other consitant way to make your oponent asleep (expanded)

pokemon-19

4 breloom  UNM

4 shoomish UNM

2 amoonguss UNM

4 foongus UNM

2 octillery BKT

2 remoraid PLB

1 mew UNB

trainer-32

4 cynthia 

4 lilie

4 quick ball

4 great ball

4 pokemon catcher

4 acro bike

2 odinary rod

1 hypnotoxic laser

2 slumbering forest

energy-9

9 grass

i only play 1 hypnotoxic laser because i don’t want to be 100% flip relying to asleep my oponent

pls respond 

9 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

For putting your opponent's Pokemon Asleep, I'd use Mareep LOT. It's ability can put the opponent's Active Pokemon Asleep much more consistently, as long as it's the Active Pokemon. Also, I'd try running 4 Level Ball instead of Great Ball, and a couple Evosoda as well. Run 2 U-Turn Boards to help you pivot out of Mareep, and cut the Amoonguss line for the space.

Also, for the next time you share a deck list, you can actually Export your Decklist from PTCGO, to make it faster to share.

This deck is interesting. It can keep pokemon asleep very well so I don't think you should worry. Cutting Amoongus for Mareep seems good. If you added focus sash from Furious Fists, you could make it so your opponent cannot ko you in one hit. Scoop Up Nets also work for stalling out your opponent. Good luck, have fun!

On 12/16/2020 at 8:11 PM, Siofifi said:

pokemon-19

4 breloom  UNM

4 shoomish UNM

2 amoonguss UNM

4 foongus UNM

2 octillery BKT

2 remoraid PLB

1 mew UNB

trainer-32

4 cynthia 

4 lilie

4 quick ball

4 great ball

4 pokemon catcher

4 acro bike

2 odinary rod

1 hypnotoxic laser

2 slumbering forest

energy-9

9 grass

pls respond 

You should add more energy.

On 12/20/2020 at 7:58 AM, DiegoEscu said:

You should add more energy.

Actually, 9 energy is just about right for this deck. Breloom only requires 1 energy to use its attacks, and that's the primary attacker for this deck. There are also 2 Ordinary Rod in the deck, so you can have at most 13 energy in a game. For a deck that only requires 1 energy per attack with the main attacker, that's plenty.