Free codes and physical booster packs. No weird catch. Just hang out. I'm a lonely boy and it's my birthday.

VanillaNastyTV

Hey everyone,

Starting at 1:30pm PST/4:30pm EST, I'll be giving out over a hundred TCG Online codes, AND, some physical booster packs.

Some of these packs include, but are not limited to:

Champion's Path
Sword and Shield Base
Vivid Voltage
Hidden Fates
Cosmic Eclipse
Burning Shadows
XY Evolutions
Darkness Ablaze
Rebel Clash
Fates Collide

+More.

You don't have to pay. You don't have to subscribe. You don't even have to follow. Just keep me on in the background. No gimmicks. Just come hang with me on my birthday for a bit. It gets lonely during lockdown.

In the words of the late, great Deckard Cain: "Hello, friend. Stay awhile and listen."

[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Advertising social channels is not allowed on the forum]
  • Downvote 3

On 12/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, VanillaNastyTV said:
Hey everyone,

Starting at 1:30pm PST/4:30pm EST, I'll be giving out over a hundred TCG Online codes, AND, some physical booster packs.

Some of these packs include, but are not limited to:

Champion's Path
Sword and Shield Base
Vivid Voltage
Hidden Fates
Cosmic Eclipse
Burning Shadows
XY Evolutions
Darkness Ablaze
Rebel Clash
Fates Collide

+More.

You don't have to pay. You don't have to subscribe. You don't even have to follow. Just keep me on in the background. No gimmicks. Just come hang with me on my birthday for a bit. It gets lonely during lockdown.

In the words of the late, great Deckard Cain: "Hello, friend. Stay awhile and listen."

[Edited by Mod_Turtle: Advertising social channels is not allowed on the forum]

Cool! I want hidden fates codes!

• Mod_Turtle locked this topic

Hello!

This is reminder that advertising non-official Pokémon social channels and posting non-official Pokémon URLs is not allowed on the forum. I will be closing this thread. Thank you for understanding.