Pet Peeves & Whoopees

GrimBeard

Just thought I'd share some regular pet peeves and whoopees:

Pet Peeves

• Players who take 15 plus mins in a match and you have taken less than 5 mins (happens to me a lot)
  • Playing against Relentless Flame. It's just so boring seeing the same deck getting used the exact same way over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
  • No "Not for trade" tag option to mark your collection meaning you have to scroll past a million wishiwashi trade offers
  • The pov that an online card has a numerical value when it isn't getting used and/or isn't going to get traded
  • The pov that the "seller" dictates the value of a card
  • Getting disconnected from server - been happening a lot recently (never happened before)

Whoopees

• Exeggcute exists
  • Exeggutor exists also
  • Vivid Voltage has been very good for theme decks
  • Making a deck and seeing your opponent having no idea what to do coz you're using cards that tend to get ignored by the masses
  • The forums are still helpful and informative
  • The last time I made a post about cards I wanted/needed, I now have most of them
Edited by GrimBeard
Wrong Heading
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, GrimBeard said:

Just thought I'd share some regular pet peeves and whoopees:

Pet Peeves

• Players who take 15 plus mins in a match and you have taken less than 5 mins (happens to me a lot)
  • Playing against Relentless Flame. It's just so boring seeing the same deck getting used the exact same way over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again
  • No "Not for trade" tag option to mark your collection meaning you have to scroll past a million wishiwashi trade offers
  • The pov that an online card has a numerical value when it isn't getting used and/or isn't going to get traded
  • The pov that the "seller" dictates the value of a card
  • Getting disconnected from server - been happening a lot recently (never happened before)

Whoopees

• Exeggcute exists
  • Exeggutor exists also
  • Vivid Voltage has been very good for theme decks
  • Making a deck and seeing your opponent having no idea what to do coz you're using cards that tend to get ignored by the masses
  • The forums are still helpful and informative
  • The last time I made a post about cards I wanted/needed, I now have most of them

Hello @GrimBeard

Thank you for sharing your constructive feedback on the forum! 👍