How can I participate in League at Home events?

czan

Hi all,

I live in a small city with no stores that sell TCG products. So how can I participate in League at Home online events?

I'd like to get more involved in the community and improve my skills by participating on tournaments etc.

Thanks!

Edited by czan
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, OelBoy said:

I'd also like to know as the closest store is an hour away, in lockdown right now and doesn't say anything about the event on their website... 😕

Exactly. I've read the entire website, and nothing. Hope someone is able to help us out!

same here, there is nothing within 40 miles of my home where any pokemon events are held...(and i don't live rural either) so this would be a great thing to do. Maybe we can set one up ourselves? Idk how it works.

7 minutes ago, B_Huntor said:

same here, there is nothing within 40 miles of my home where any pokemon events are held...(and i don't live rural either) so this would be a great thing to do. Maybe we can set one up ourselves? Idk how it works.

Unfortunately only businesses that sell TCG products can set up those :( they even receive promo material (codes, currently) to give the participants!

19 hours ago, B_Huntor said:

Well you would think those with online stores would be ramping up the advertisement for these but heard absolutley nothing

Ikr? I've been asking around but no one seems to know, which is really odd, isn't it?

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
non-official URLs are not allowed on the forums

1 hour ago, B_Huntor said:

I have found one that accepts worldwide online, but cant advertise here, add me in game and will send you the disord link..

Hey, thanks a lot! Just sent you a friend request! Btw idk if you know, but don't use the word dis.cord on there either! Thanks a lot!