[ACCOUNT] Can't I change my forum avatar (profile picture)? If so, why?

BrunoTP

Hello! I've been trying to change my forum avatar (or profile picture) since I made my registration, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I've also found no answers about it in the search feature.

When I go to my profile and click on the "Edit Profile" button at the top right corner I get the message "There are no profile customizations available right now".

I see that most members have different avatars, so this option was probably avalable at some point, right?

Also, I didn't even chose this avatar. Are they being aplied automatically?

(Couldn't find a forum support board - I don't know if this is the right place to post it.)

Thank you.

18 hours ago, BrunoTP said:

Hello! I've been trying to change my forum avatar (or profile picture) since I made my registration, but I couldn't find a way to do it. I've also found no answers about it in the search feature.

When I go to my profile and click on the "Edit Profile" button at the top right corner I get the message "There are no profile customizations available right now".

I see that most members have different avatars, so this option was probably avalable at some point, right?

Also, I didn't even chose this avatar. Are they being aplied automatically?

(Couldn't find a forum support board - I don't know if this is the right place to post it.)

Thank you.

Hello @BrunoTP

Thank you for asking!

Unfortunately, currently, it is impossible to edit any of the forum avatars at all. 

On 12/10/2020 at 9:29 AM, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @BrunoTP

Thank you for asking!

Unfortunately, currently, it is impossible to edit any of the forum avatars at all. 

Do you happen to know when it will be possible again?  Or is there a way to remove the avatar completely like those 'default silhouette' or something?