Zacian V Deck Help/Suggetions

bcturtle150

Hello, this is my first post and I need a bit of help with deck making. I have created a standard deck with these cards:

##Pokémon - 11

* 1 Audino UNM 177

* 1 Duraludon RCL 138

* 2 Galarian Meowth RCL 126

* 1 Jirachi TEU 99

* 1 Scizor V DAA 183

* 2 Zacian V SSH 138

* 1 Zamazenta V SSH 139

* 2 Galarian Perrserker RCL 127

##Trainer Cards - 34

* 2 Molayne UNB 181

* 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170

* 1 Cape of Toughness DAA 160

* 2 Training Court RCL 169

* 2 Energy Spinner UNB 170

* 2 Roller Skater CEC 203

* 2 Bird Keeper DAA 159

* 2 Quick Ball SSH 179

* 1 Metal Goggles TEU 195

* 3 Pokémon Catcher SSH 175

* 2 Skyla BKT 148

* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135

* 2 Scoop Up Net RCL 165

* 2 Sonia RCL 167

* 4 Professor's Research SSH 178

* 2 Switch BLW 104

##Energy - 15

* 12 Metal Energy SWSHEnergy 8

* 3 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

A brief explanation about some of the questionable cards, Molayne is for repeatedly using metal saucers, Audino as a filler/draw support and the Pokemon Catchers are in place of Boss's orders. I have been thinking about switching Scizor for an Aegislash V, switching the weakness guards for coating energies, adding arceus dialga palkia (if I can somehow get a copy) plus some water energies, steely spirit perrserker and another copy of metal goggles. Are there any cards that I should add or take that I have not mentioned? I am new to standard. Thanks in adavance!

Welcome to the forums @bcturtle150! Here's some ideas on how to improve your deck:

Use Coating Metal Energy instead of Weakness Guard Energy, it provides the same effect for Metal Pokemon, and all your attacking Pokemon are Metal Pokemon. Also, it counts as a Metal Energy, so it can help pay for Zacian V's attack. Just having 1 Jirachi TEU doesn't help much for your deck, I'd just cut it for other things. Use Air Balloon to help your Zacian V pivot, as well as run another copy of Switch. Air Balloon can pay for Zacian's Retreat Cost, as well as the retreats of all your other Pokemon, it's definitely worth considering. Instead of Molayne, I'd encourage you to use Turbo Patch. It's not quite as strong as Metal Saucer, but it won't take up a Supporter. If you're still willing to use a Supporter card to attach Energy, I'd encourage you to look at running 1-2 copies of Bede. To find your Pokemon, run more copies of Quick Ball, and maybe some Great Ball/Pokemon Communication too.

Edited by ellomello044208