Deck help?

kuyrem1982

I made this deck as I find it dun to play, however is there anything more to add to make it flow better? (ik its not 60 cards yet)

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 6

* 1 Ultra Necrozma CEC 164
* 1 Indeedee V SSH 192
* 1 Latios-GX UNM 243
* 1 Mew V DAA 69
* 2 Mew-EX DRX 46

##Trainer Cards - 27

* 2 Mysterious Treasure FLI 113
* 3 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 1 Team Skull Grunt SUM 133
* 1 Boss's Orders RCL 154
* 4 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Cynthia UPR 119
* 1 PokéNav CES 140
* 2 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Bede SSH 157
* 1 Sky Field ROS 89
* 2 Switch BCR 135
* 2 Ultra Ball FCO 113
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 2 Ether PLS 121

##Energy - 20

* 4 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17
* 2 Capture Energy RCL 171
* 3 Double Colorless Energy NXD 92
* 3 Aurora Energy SSH 186
* 2 Blend Energy {G} {R} {P} {D} DRX 117
* 2 Blend Energy {W} {L} {F} {M} DRX 118
* 4 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 14

Total Cards - 53

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Increase your number of draw supporters, use the search filters to find Trainer cards that say "draw" that you own and add them. I think you should have Shauna and Judge to start, add those and others, like Cheren or Tierno. Also, add in more cards to find your Pokemon, like Great Ball, Ultra Ball, and Level Ball. To get room for these cards, reduce the amount of Energy you play to about 13-14 copies.

19 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

Increase your number of draw supporters, use the search filters to find Trainer cards that say "draw" that you own and add them. I think you should have Shauna and Judge to start, add those and others, like Cheren or Tierno. Also, add in more cards to find your Pokemon, like Great Ball, Ultra Ball, and Level Ball. To get room for these cards, reduce the amount of Energy you play to about 13-14 copies.

I have rainbow Marnie, so I will put that in instead of Shauna, thanks for the feedback!

19 hours ago, ellomello044208 said:

I wouldnt need level ball as all of my pokemon have more than 100 hp