2021 Pokemon games

GrewupGeek

Hey, even though there is still no word on what games well be coming out next year, just a bunch of speculations, what games are you looking forward to see released?  Or even get get word about?

Are you looking forward to hear when the New Pokemon Snap game comes out?  Or Detective Pikachu 2?

Along with are you looking forward to hear word on when the DP remake and Let's Go 2 are due to come out?

Honestly I could care less for remakes Pokémon snap I probably skip buying too I kinda wish they would make another Pokémon stadium games that they made for the n64 and I wish they make more eeveeloutions 

If the remakes are DP, then that will make my day: An anniversary version could be great, and even if we get tradability w/ Sword/Shield, anniversary games could also mean more "limited time only" banter. Pokémon, please don't follow the lead of Super Mario 3D All-Stars and Fire Emblem: 30th Anniversary edition in the form of yanking the game from shelves after March 31st of the calendar year after the anniversary...

^ Games like Diamond and Pearl are too good to deserve such a limited release, even if it does preserve the original's value...

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

It is my utmost dream to see any pokemon classic like Fire Red or Platinum remade or at least re mastered for the next gen. I just recently started playing Pokemon Platinum again and it hit me right and it took me back to my childhood. [Edited by Mod_Jynthu - Only official Pokémon URLs are allowed on the forums]

Edited by Mod_Jynthu
Links to websites other than official Pokémon sites are not allowed

Hello Edward222089443,

Thank you for sharing your dream! In the future, please note that links to websites other than official Pokémon websites and discussion of game exploits is not permitted on the forums. I recommend reviewing the forum guidelines, which are linked at the bottom of every forum page. 

I think it would be pretty neat to see some of these older games again too!