Suggestion: More Detailed Statistics

JEVO64

Under Profile > Statistics you can find information on "Total Games Played" (under Game Stats) and "Total Cards Owned" (under Collection Stats).

You can find a few more statistics under those tabs as well.

All this looks pretty good right now and all of the information is fairly useful and even insightful. But I would like to see more information on these screens.

Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

For example, I'd like to see "Total Number of Heads Flipped". I know we see this after every match, but all-time statistics would be a nice addition.

• Upvote 2
Raticate555
17 hours ago, JEVO64 said:

I'd like to see "Total Number of Heads Flipped".

I think it might be better that we don't see this. The public outrage at these stats would not be good! 😁😄😆

Just kidding, generally coin flip stats are pretty even despite it feeling the complete opposite. I personally would like to see some more stats on the stats page because I like stats. Maybe even something like Wins by Opponent's Deck Out stat would be quite cool.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Mod_GuruLot
On 11/28/2020 at 3:44 AM, JEVO64 said:

Under Profile > Statistics you can find information on "Total Games Played" (under Game Stats) and "Total Cards Owned" (under Collection Stats).

You can find a few more statistics under those tabs as well.

All this looks pretty good right now and all of the information is fairly useful and even insightful. But I would like to see more information on these screens.

Does anyone have any suggestions or thoughts on this?

For example, I'd like to see "Total Number of Heads Flipped". I know we see this after every match, but all-time statistics would be a nice addition.

Hello @JEVO64

We belatedly welcome you to the forums! ;)  

Thank you for sharing your suggestion with the forum, I'll pass this along on your behalf. 

• 3 weeks later...

I'm sure there could be alot more, of course this is not anything game changing, i just thought it would be easy implemented and give more depth to the game.