Reshizard21

[ACCOUNT] Possible Trading Bug?

Reshizard21

Hi! My friend just got into Pokemon TCG Online, and I wanted to give her some of my GX cards for some commons to help her out. It isn't letting her trade. She wanted to trade me her Mega Pidgeot Full Art, but it does not let her. She has never used a code card. Is that the issue? Or is there a new bug? Please Respond!! :D

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

Mod_GuruLot
On 11/27/2020 at 2:29 PM, Reshizard21 said:

Hi! My friend just got into Pokemon TCG Online, and I wanted to give her some of my GX cards for some commons to help her out. It isn't letting her trade. She wanted to trade me her Mega Pidgeot Full Art, but it does not let her. She has never used a code card. Is that the issue? Or is there a new bug? Please Respond!! :D

Hello @Reshizard21

I'm sorry for a delayed response. Please let us know if your friend continues experiencing this problem and what client she runs. Thank you!

Mod_RedDragon
On 11/27/2020 at 6:29 AM, Reshizard21 said:

Hello @Reshizard21,

Your friend may also want to check and make sure that they card they are attempting to trade is not trade locked. If they are still having trouble with trades, it might help for them to create a support ticket so the support team can look into this further with them. 

Reshizard21

Thank you for responding! It does not let my friend tag her cards for trade. This might be the issue. She plays on a Chromebook, just like me.

Chasista

Hey @Reshizard21

This is 99.9% sure, she has no tradeable stuff yet.

To make it the easier, she can go to the game shop, last tag (gameplay) and get a Pikachu box for 25 tokens. That is the only tradeable item in game shop by tokens.

The I recommend she opens the box (in Collection) to get several Avatar clothing stuff. Can't remember exactly if it's 3 or 4 pair of clothes, but she can separately set these for trade, and you can trade as many cards you want for just one pair of that..

Or she can set for trade the whole box without opening, although for the purpose of several trades, it's better she have more than one tradeable item, right?

Just if you don't know or she, notice that:

Trade locked cards/packs come from:

- Daily log in rewards

- Trainer challenge

- Vs ladder cards/packs/chests, including mystery boxes for daily wins

- Daily challenges of level 1 and 2

- Any item bought in game shop via tokens (except the Pikachu boxes)

Tradeable stuff come from:

- Any stuff gotten from redeeming a code from IRL products (packs, tins...)

- Events (tournaments) rewards, including Bonus wheels

- Packs from Daily challenge at Level 3 (16 KOs)

Have fun!

Edited by Chasista
  • Upvote 1