Flareon Deck thoughts

Alienroadie

2 Days ago, I created a deck based around Flareon EX in the Generations set. This deck is for expanded, and I am new to deck building, so please keep an open mind.

***************Super Ultra Blaze Blaze Balls*****************

Flareon EX - 3

Firey torch - 3

Professor's letter - 4

Sonia - 1

Capture energy - 1

Lighting energy - 1

Lillie - 1

Energy Retrieval - 3

Air balloon - 2

Bede - 2

Switch - 3

Professor Kukui - 1

Hop - 3

Pokemon fan club - 2

Rotom Dex - 1

Victini (cosmic eclipse 30/236) - 1

Steven - 1

Scorched earth - 1

Shauna - 2

Volcanion (idk what set, but his number is 25/114) - 2

Reshiram and Charizard - 2

Wickie - 1

Giant Hearth - 1

Pal pad - 1

Mewtwo and Mew GX - 1

Muscle Band - 1

Indeedee V - 1

Rayquaza EX(I also don't know the set, but his number is 85/124) - 1

Fire energy - 14  (I think)

Please let me know your ideas, and I will note that this deck mills so fast it scares me.

I'd encourage you to try the deck with 2 Blacksmith for additional energy acceleration, try to get your hands on some copies of Welder for more energy acceleration. I'd cut 1 Energy Retrieval and 1 Fire Energy for 2 Professor's Letter to help with pulling more energy. 

1 hour ago, ellomello044208 said:

I'd encourage you to try the deck with 2 Blacksmith for additional energy acceleration, try to get your hands on some copies of Welder for more energy acceleration. I'd cut 1 Energy Retrieval and 1 Fire Energy for 2 Professor's Letter to help with pulling more energy. 

I already have the max Professor's letter. I added 2 blacksmith and I did make a difference. Although, I think maybe I should swap Flareon out with someone else. I also replaced Bede with the Welder's. Flareon EX IS good, I just does not for enough damage for how much I power it up. 

9 hours ago, Alienroadie said:

I already have the max Professor's letter. I added 2 blacksmith and I did make a difference. Although, I think maybe I should swap Flareon out with someone else. I also replaced Bede with the Welder's. Flareon EX IS good, I just does not for enough damage for how much I power it up. 

Oh, my bad, I completely missed the Professor's Letter. For future reference, there's an Export Deck feature in PTCGO which will create a deck list copied to your clipboard, that'll making sharing your deck lists here much easier. Instead of Flareon EX, I'd try Victini V, it's very similar to Flareon, but its first attack, Spreading Flames, can accelerate Fire Energy into play and its Energy Burst attack does 30x the amount of Energy attached to both Active Pokemon, making for a quicker multiplier.