Why is Boss Order so expensive?

guruguy87

4-5 packs for a single boss order? Seems outrageous. As good as the card is still doesn't feel to be worth actually trading 4 packs away for a single card. I only own a single copy of boss orders because I pulled it from a mystery box. Wish I had a few more of them and I have the packs to get more, but just based on principle I refuse to pay that much for a single card. Nope. No way. Pokemon catchers I will continue to use. lol.

• Like 1

Okay.......

The card can often be the difference between winning and losing though.........keep that in mind XD. The payoff value is there, but I'm not telling you how to spend your packs.

Well when you compare it to many other cards like crobat V, dedene gx etc its not that expensive. Currently its one of the most important cards in standard right now and just about every competitive deck runs several copies. Hence the price, and I am sure it might seem costly with a bit more trading you will look back and think that was cheap. 

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2020 at 8:48 AM, guruguy87 said:

4-5 packs for a single boss order? Seems outrageous. As good as the card is still doesn't feel to be worth actually trading 4 packs away for a single card. I only own a single copy of boss orders because I pulled it from a mystery box. Wish I had a few more of them and I have the packs to get more, but just based on principle I refuse to pay that much for a single card. Nope. No way. Pokemon catchers I will continue to use. lol.

Wonder how much packs they give for a full art 😂

(cause guess what? I have one, but unfortunately, it’s not trade able.😩)

Basically the short answer for your question,  it is hard to find even if you open 100 packs , yes even the normal copy which is not full art hard to find, you ask the game developers why they made it hard to get -.-.

2nd question is   

Isn't boss order like Lysandre? 

Yes it is but the different is you can't use Lysander on standard format  ( standard cards changes from 6 to 12 months) in most cases they include the new sets and remove old sets .   So it is like a range ....

For example the next standard format anything less than ultra prism will get removed from the standard format. 

Unlike expanded which uses almost all cards in the game. 

Edited by WorldGovernment
  • Upvote 1