Name a Pokémon you think is no ones favorite and let’s see if someone explains why it is their favorite!

LewisMiles87851

I was thinking about the whole “every pokemon is someone’s favorite” saying and I just can’t imagine some Pokémon being someone’s favorite. But it would be interesting to have people explain why it is their favorite. Vice versa, it’d also be interesting to see what Pokémon people think are no ones favorite!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
non-official URLs are not allowed on the forums

• 3 weeks later...

I'll go with the obvious pick of Simisear as no-ones favorite because the monkey evolutions aren't that beloved to begin with, it is the ugliest of the bunch and ranked LAST in the Pokemon general election 720 in Japan.

• 3 weeks later...

I have always loved the pokemon Wooper! It is so cute and lovable 😆. I also like the pokemon centiscorch a lot, but I don't know if people don't usually like that pokemon but I know that it is not the most popular pokemon from galar. 

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, DiegoEscu said:

Everyone almost already forgot about Smeargle. No one even knows that Pokémon anymore.

Play some Legacy and Smeargle will always be on your mind! :D

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The rest are more accurate, zero, one or two users as much, but...

On 2/24/2021 at 5:02 PM, AlienLasagnaMan said:

Slowpoke and Slobro. They aren't really cute or cool.

@SlowPokéDad @slowpoke 57@SlowPoke_753@slowpoke1234@slowpoke1891@slowpoke2200@Slowpoke874@SlowPokeJ@Slowpokeone337@SlowpokePH@Slow420Bro @slowbro1996@slowbro27000@slowbro3602@slowbro84@slowbroke@SlowBroKingVI@Slowbropfc@SlowbrosBro@slowbroke@SlowBroKingVI@Slowbru

No one likes...? 🤪

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 3 months later...

My favourite is Typhlosion which is not (I think) anybody's fav, and in Pokemon.com, Typhlosion's pic sucks 

woop woop wooper and galarian slowbro are some of my favorites. also galarian darmanitan, cramorant, snom and dracovish are pretty cool

Edited by Garblx

• 1 month later...