Sign in to follow this  
FirojT1

Physical TCG Questions

FirojT1

I have a few questions seeing as I'm just getting back into this after over ten years.

1. I know there is a card rotation on the premier event tournaments, but does that rotation include energy cards? I find it annoying the only way to really get energy are from starter packs when i have literally thousands of them dated from 98-04 ********************* *************************

EDIT: If you can would they need to be the NINTENDO print ones or would my wizards work?

2. Are there any actual banned cards in the current rotation from the legal expansions for premier events? I scanned through all of the rules .pdf files and didn't see anything specific.

I'll probably have more questions later, thanks for any replies!

Edited by FirojT1

Loof6

37 minutes ago, FirojT1 said:

1. I know there is a card rotation on the premier event tournaments, but does that rotation include energy cards?

No, basic energies dont rotate. You can use your old ones, but special energies rotated out of the standard format.

39 minutes ago, FirojT1 said:

2. Are there any actual banned cards in the current rotation from the legal expansions for premier events? I scanned through all of the rules .pdf files and didn't see anything specific.

Here you find the bann list.

https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg-banned-card-list/

Mod_GuruLot
20 hours ago, FirojT1 said:

I have a few questions seeing as I'm just getting back into this after over ten years.

1. I know there is a card rotation on the premier event tournaments, but does that rotation include energy cards? I find it annoying the only way to really get energy are from starter packs when i have literally thousands of them dated from 98-04.

EDIT: If you can would they need to be the NINTENDO print ones or would my wizards work?

I'll probably have more questions later, thanks for any replies!

Hello @FirojT1

We welcome you back to the game! :)

And we are glad to see you around on the forums! 👍

Sign in to follow this