Sign in to follow this  
Mixxzixz

Trade gone wrong

Mixxzixz

Ok so I created a public trade and requested (1) Rampardos because I already had one to begin with, I posted that I was giving/trading.

(1) Darkness Ablaze pack, and a assortment of other pokemon cards, Energies and trainer cards. I posted the full 48 hours for the trade. Well while waiting for someone

anyone to respawn to my offer. I lost connection to the game. Once I manage to get back on, I headed back to the trade screen to find that my offer was gone, so I went to deck manger

and saw that one of my decks were not playable. But after checking it a few times I saw nothing wrong with it. Even more odd the Rampardos, the one and only one I had was now gone along

with all my other cards and pack I had posted up. So tell me what the heck is going on?

Mod_Dew

Hi @Mixxzixz,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention!

What I would recommend is that you to contact our support team and submit a ticket so that they can assist you with this loading issue further. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

Sign in to follow this