How to re-enable confirmation dialogues

funzor

Hey

I pushed "do not show this again" on some of the confirmation dialogues that show up in the game when you do things (use GX, end turn, etc).

I play on a Surface pro and use the touchscreen to play. I've accidentally hit the done button and catastrophically neutered myself and lost because of it too many times. Poor button placement leads to immense frustration. How can I re-enable the confirmation dialogue?

Chasista

Go in game to Settings and in Gameplay tag (the one that opens by default) click 'Reset to default' button, down left.

That should reset all the changes you made in the options, including the confirmation dialogues. At least it was that way before.

Another option would be to reinstall, but if game works, I don't recommend to play with all the installing problems this game have...

Edited by Chasista
Mod_GuruLot
On 11/17/2020 at 5:23 AM, funzor said:

Hey

I pushed "do not show this again" on some of the confirmation dialogues that show up in the game when you do things (use GX, end turn, etc).

I play on a Surface pro and use the touchscreen to play. I've accidentally hit the done button and catastrophically neutered myself and lost because of it too many times. Poor button placement leads to immense frustration. How can I re-enable the confirmation dialogue?

Hello @funzor

We welcome you to the forum! 

I'm sorry to hear about the "poor button placement" that is causing you problems. 

I'm passing this over to the development team for further review. 

Mod_GuruLot
On 11/17/2020 at 12:59 PM, Chasista said:

Go in game to Settings and in Gameplay tag (the one that opens by default) click 'Reset to default' button, down left.

That should reset all the changes you made in the options, including the confirmation dialogues. At least it was that way before.

Another option would be to reinstall, but if game works, I don't recommend to play with all the installing problems this game have...

@Chasista, thank you for the helpful tips you shared! :)