Pixel2215YT

How much is this card worth?

Pixel2215YT

Hello, I am a Pokémon card collector (just like most of you) and I found a card (I forget which pack it was) and I've never seen it before, it is Imakuni?'s Doduo, how much is it worth, I'm not too sure about that, so I'm asking the Pokémon TCG community, Thanks!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
Non-Pokémon discussions are not permitted

Pixel2215YT

I was going to insert a photo, but I cant, if you need the details of the card I will be happy to tell you.

Chasista

Sorry, me neither.

Did you checked any online market pages or shops. There you'll make an idea about price.

Reshizard21
On 11/16/2020 at 4:03 PM, Pixel2215YT said:

Hello, I am a Pokémon card collector (just like most of you) and I found a card (I forget which pack it was) and I've never seen it before, it is Imakuni?'s Doduo, how much is it worth, I went on eBay and saw it go for $300 but I'm not too sure about that, so I'm asking the Pokémon TCG community, Thanks!

Hi, Pixel2215YT. The card  Imakuni?'s Doduo is a Secret Rare from XY Evolutions. The card is one of the most common secret rares. People think that something is "rare" and will sell it for ridiculous prices. But, do not sell it because it will probably not go up in value. I think you should hold onto it. It is worth putting in a sleeve, though. Have a nice day! :) 

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
non-official URLs are not allowed on the forums, non-Pokémon topics are not permitted

Pixel2215YT
On 12/1/2020 at 3:12 PM, Reshizard21 said:

Hi, Pixel2215YT. The card  Imakuni?'s Doduo is a Secret Rare from XY Evolutions. The card is one of the most common secret rares. People think that something is "rare" and will sell it for ridiculous prices. But, do not sell it because it will probably not go up in value. I think you should hold onto it. It is worth putting in a sleeve, though. Have a nice day! :)

Thank you, I have it in a sleeve just in case, sorry it took a while to get back to you, I haven't been checking forums too often, also I hope I'm at the right place to ask for prices. Thanks :)

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
the quote edited out

Pixel2215YT
On 11/16/2020 at 8:33 PM, Chasista said:

Sorry, me neither.

Did you checked any online market pages or shops. There you'll make an idea about price.

Yes I did

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
non-official URLs are not allowed on the forums, non-Pokémon topics are not permitted

Felidae_

Hey there, two small tips for you in case you need to find a specific card, or the general price for a card:

Step one: Finding the card

Arguably the quickest way is to simply google the card and then use the google image search.

If you are not sure about a certain set, or if the card is in a language you can't read/type (i.e. Japanese) you can go to bulbapedia . There you can find a list of every set every printed, together with the corresponding edition symbol. If you know the Pokemon you can also just search for the Pokemon name + TCG on bulbapedia and it will list every version of the card that has been printed.

Step two: Determine the value

The easiest way is to go to cardmarket While the site is mostly used by the European market its quite easy to find a good value for a card here. **** is mostly used by people who have no idea what there pieces of cardboard are worth and are either under-, or, more commonly, over value their cards.

There I could buy 182 copies of your card from various trades with an average price of 0,80€.

Don't make the mistake to check on reseller stores (i.e. trollandtoad, etc.) for card prices, as their operation cost + storage + other fees are all added on top of the card. If you buy from private stock you'll only pay for what the card is actually worth.

Best,

Felidae_

Edited by Felidae_