New Shedinja (Vivid Voltage) can't be returned to deck or put in discard pile.

AwakenedPsyduck

AwakenedPsyduck

I think the new shedinja has been coded in a way that it is not only restricted from being put on the bench, but also restricted from going back in the deck and discard pile.

The bug is that the shedinja will always stay in your hand, when you or your opponent uses marnie, and it will also stay in your hand if you put a Dedenne GX down and use it's ability.
As far as i know this isn't supposed to happen. It is pretty game breaking as this puts me in a big disadvantage playing this deck. Because this card is useless in the hand.

How to recreate:
1. Have Shedinja in hand.

2. Try to discard it or put it back into the deck using Marnie or Dedenne GX. (other cards have to be tested but same result expected)

Greets,
IGN: AwakenedPsyduck

nintendodork

This just happened for me too. I had two Shedinja in hand, played a Dedenne GX, and both stayed in my hand. It actually helped me because I'm playing in expanded and I drew into a Silent Lab, which then allowed me to play both of them down without evolving from a Ninjask first.

AwakenedPsyduck
31 minutes ago, nintendodork said:

This just happened for me too. I had two Shedinja in hand, played a Dedenne GX, and both stayed in my hand. It actually helped me because I'm playing in expanded and I drew into a Silent Lab, which then allowed me to play both of them down without evolving from a Ninjask first.

Oh wow Silent Lab seems perfect for Shedinja. And for this bug.. I guess you're gonna have to enjoy it while it lasts, while I'm gonna have to play something else till it's fixed x)

nintendodork

I actually haven't managed to be in a situation where exploiting the bug is very useful to me, and I'll try not to do it because I would like to practice my "legal" strategy with this deck. Here's what I have so far:

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 1 Cramorant V SSH 155
* 2 Crobat V DAA 182
* 1 **********igzagoon SSH 117
* 1 Nincada LOT 29
* 2 Nincada VIV 13
* 3 Ninjask VIV 14
* 1 Dedenne-GX UNB 195
* 4 Mew FCO 29
* 4 Shedinja VIV 66

##Trainer Cards - 35

* 4 Dimension Valley PHF 93
* 4 Hypnotoxic Laser PLS 123
* 2 Repeat Ball PRC 136
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 179
* 1 Teammates PRC 141
* 4 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 2 Silent Lab PRC 140
* 1 Professor's Research CPA 62
* 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193
* 1 Float Stone BKT 137
* 4 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 4 Level Ball NXD 89
* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128
* 1 Guzma BUS 115

##Energy - 6

* 3 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 3 Twin Energy RCL 174

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

I don't really know what I'm doing but I based it off the Cramorant Mewbox deck. The Silent Lab is a 2x just for setting shedinjas up fast. then it's dimension valley after that. lots of dead drawing though. lol

Edited by nintendodork
posted before i was done
AwakenedPsyduck
25 minutes ago, nintendodork said:

I actually haven't managed to be in a situation where exploiting the bug is very useful to me, and I'll try not to do it because I would like to practice my "legal" strategy with this deck. Here's what I have so far:

I don't really know what I'm doing but I based it off the Cramorant Mewbox deck. The Silent Lab is a 2x just for setting shedinjas up fast. then it's dimension valley after that. lots of dead drawing though. lol

Interesting. Maybe you could trade the mew for cynthia or more prof research? You could just attack with shedinja. Could use poke dolls aswell and a zacian cause often timen youre not gonna be attacking. Expanded definately has a lot more options for this deck. 

nintendodork

Zacian aint a bad idea. I like the mew/cram because of spit shot and it comes out with level ball. but i'll mess around with zacian and dolls too!