Pokemon Trainer Club Newsletter issues

SailorScoutX

I have been signed up for quite some time to be receiving the Pokemon Trainer club Newsletter.  I have not be receiving the emails since March of this year.  the Last one I have gotten that would've been with the newsletters, was for the Team Skull Crashes into Pokemon Masters and the G-Max Moves for Gigantamax Rillaboon, cinderace & inteleon emails.  Between then and now I've only be recieving the Pokemon Center emails.

• 3 months later...

I have emailed them before amd they tell me the same exact robotic replies that hace no help. I contacted them last month because I wanted Zarude and they couldnt atleast offer me the code. I had this issue since 2015. Ive tried everything theyve told me to do and nothing. They really need to stop being so lazy and escalate this issue, its messed up that a lot of us have missed on A LOT of codes because they just wont get it together.

I didn't notice it before as I'm not specifically looking for the Trainer Club Newsletter, but now I realize I too haven't been receiving anything. According to my profile's marketing preference, I have it still checked that yes, I do wish to receive marketing communications etc. I have "turned that checkmark off and on" to see if that helps anything (don't know when the next newsletter is supposed to be sent though).

Edited by GR0

18 hours ago, GR0 said:

I didn't notice it before as I'm not specifically looking for the Trainer Club Newsletter, but now I realize I too haven't been receiving anything. According to my profile's marketing preference, I have it still checked that yes, I do wish to receive marketing communications etc. I have "turned that checkmark off and on" to see if that helps anything

Just as a heads up: according to the official Trainer Club Newsletter support page, "[...] to receive the Pokémon Trainer Club newsletter for a given month, you must have signed up for a Pokémon Trainer Club account and be opted in for marketing email messages prior to the first of that month".

I am afraid unchecking and re-checking will disqualify you for the current month.

Edit: 

don't know when the next newsletter is supposed to be sent though

The next one should be sent out today because of the release of Shining Fates.

Edited by OelBoy
  • Like 1

I'm having the same problem, I've had the box checked for years and at some point, the newsletters stopped being sent to me. I really wanted the codes that everybody got today too.