Sign in to follow this  
Tonnystark57632

Pokemon Let's Go sequel not in the works?

Tonnystark57632

Hey, I found a few articles involving a sequel for the Pokemon Let's Go games, and from what the crew behind the games are saying, they haven't started planning for it yet.  Or rather, unless there is a big demand for it, they might consider working on it.  At least hopefully in 2021, since their Easter eggs having been hinting towards it.  The sequel would probably be based off of Pokemon Crystal, yet would have more to give when compared to Yellow.  Among them being the PokeGear, the other would probably be on who would be waiting on Mt. Silver. 

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, Tonnystark57632 said:

Hey, I found a few articles involving a sequel for the Pokemon Let's Go games, and from what the crew behind the games are saying, they haven't started planning for it yet.  Or rather, unless there is a big demand for it, they might consider working on it.  At least hopefully in 2021, since their Easter eggs having been hinting towards it.  The sequel would probably be based off of Pokemon Crystal, yet would have more to give when compared to Yellow.  Among them being the PokeGear, the other would probably be on who would be waiting on Mt. Silver. 

Hello @Tonnystark57632

First of all, let me welcome you to the forum! :) 

Have expectations is motivating, right? Hints help to guess, we'll see what comes out of this when officially announced. 

Sign in to follow this