[GENERAL] Other - Not finding pack rewards

LluoS

For at least 3 times I have earned packs as rewards in versus mode or by loging in for 5 straight days and the problem is that I can't find the earned pack in my collection.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included

3 hours ago, LluoS said:

For at least 3 times I have earned packs as rewards in versus mode or by loging in for 5 straight days and the problem is that I can't find the earned pack in my collection.

Hello @LluoS

We welcome you to the forum! 

I recommend you submit a ticket to our support team by tapping this link so that they can assist with sorting this out. 

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Other - Not finding pack rewards
On 11/11/2020 at 7:00 AM, LluoS said:

Hello @LluoS,

Were you able to get some assistance with your issue? Also, have you been checking the "packs" tab of your collection after you have earned a pack?

It's ok. Thank you for your assistance. I was keeping some unlocked tour packs and they were merged together (hadn't noticed that there was different number for the locked ones)

6 hours ago, LluoS said:

It's ok. Thank you for your assistance. I was keeping some unlocked tour packs and they were merged together (hadn't noticed that there was different number for the locked ones)

Thanks for the update! Glad you figured out what the issue was.