Pokemon Switch Games Question

ucaoemili95

ucaoemili95

Hi! I am new to the switch but I was wondering if y’all could help me decide which Pokémon game to get: Let’s go Pikachu/Evee or Pokemon Sword/Shield. I LOVED the game boy games, ruby was my jam and I would replay that if I could- so I’m basically looking for which game is most like those. They’re expensive so I don’t feel comfortable buying one of each franchise. Obviously there are differences between the individual games in each group but I’m asking more across the groups, which group is better. Thank you so much for your advice!usps tracking showbox speed test

Edited by ucaoemili95
posting links to websites other than official Pokémon sites
Mod_GuruLot
5 hours ago, ucaoemili95 said:

Hi! I am new to the switch but I was wondering if y’all could help me decide which Pokémon game to get: Let’s go Pikachu/Evee or Pokemon Sword/Shield. I LOVED the game boy games, ruby was my jam and I would replay that if I could- so I’m basically looking for which game is most like those. They’re expensive so I don’t feel comfortable buying one of each franchise. Obviously there are differences between the individual games in each group but I’m asking more across the groups, which group is better. Thank you so much for your advice!

Hello @ucaoemili95

We welcome you to the forum! 

Unfortunately, posting non-official URL or mentions of external web sites is not allowed by the rules. 

Please follow this link for more information.