Versus Ladder

Yes ive been playing, grinding everyday and also spending money recently grinding the ladder to find out none of my versus points are being calculated. Tried everything. Any help please! i want to grind for players cup or anything else and im getting zero point for grinding daily 

Versus Points do not go into the calculation of the Players' Cup qualification, I would encourage you to read up on how to participate in the Player's Cup.

In addition to what @BukWyrm said, if you mean that your versus points aren't calculated on the public ladder on the official pokemon website, you have to create a player's cup profile and allow your stats to be shared online in order for them to appear on the versus points ladder.

Mod_GuruLot
On 11/8/2020 at 8:07 AM, Cmeeks561 said:

Yes ive been playing, grinding everyday and also spending money recently grinding the ladder to find out none of my versus points are being calculated. Tried everything. Any help please! i want to grind for players cup or anything else and im getting zero point for grinding daily 

Hello @Cmeeks561

We welcome you to the forum with your doubts! 

The response by the fellow trainer @BukWyrm can be very clarifying, please take a look here

Mod_GuruLot
On 11/9/2020 at 4:09 AM, BukWyrm said:

Versus Points do not go into the calculation of the Players' Cup qualification, I would encourage you to read up on how to participate in the Player's Cup.

On 11/9/2020 at 9:13 AM, Kek01 said:

In addition to what @BukWyrm said, if you mean that your versus points aren't calculated on the public ladder on the official pokemon website, you have to create a player's cup profile and allow your stats to be shared online in order for them to appear on the versus points ladder.

Thank you @BukWyrm and @Kek01, for your helpful replies! 👍👍