Landorus

2x Terrakion(1 of each, all I have)

2x Rare Candy

2-2-2 Conkeldurr

4x DCE

18x Fighting ENergy

some other non-inportant stuff

i have no idea what to put in hre, any help appreciated

take out landorus and terrakions and conkeldurrs, take out 1 donpan and 1 phanphy, add 2 more rare candys, also add pokemon catchers if u dont already have them in there.

theres no reason for u to have so many pokemon. just stick with donphan and machamp. and depending on which deck gives u trouble the most, u can add a tech. also tone ur energy count down, and add alot of draw supportors and 3-4x collectors

Right now, it looks like this:

4-4 Donphan Prime

4-3-4 Machamp Prime

Landorus

2x Rare Candy

2-2-2 Conkeldurr

4x DCE

18x Fighting ENergy

I've been runing a Machamp and Reunclus for about 6 tournaments, and it usually get 4th and 5th. so i may not be the best in this situation, but i thought i could give my thought on your deck. i run ALLOT of trainers. it's like 19 PKMN 27 TRNR and 14 ENRG. here's a basic list i think would sorta work for your deck

3-3 Donphan

3-2-4 Machamp

2-2 Zoroark (I'll talk about it later)

1 Kyurem | 1 Cleffa | 1 Tyrogue

4 Junk Arm | 3 Rare Candy | 2 P. Catcher | 2 P. Communication | 1 or 2 Plus Power | 1 or 2 Pokegear 3.0 | a Switch | 1 or 2 Rockey Helmet

2 or 3 P. Collector | 1 or 2 Cheren | 1 or 2 Sage's Training (in other words, 3 draw cards) | 2 Professor Oak's NT | 1 N and maybe twins or interviewers

4 DCE | 8 Fighting E. | 2 Rainbow Energy and maybe a rescue energy

The problem with this deck is that machamp takes to long to set up a 3rd or 2nd time, and donphan isn't strong enough for late game. that's why zoroark is so great. it's great against reshiram & cobalion. same with kyurem great against typhoshion and kyurem. and rainbow energy isn't just great for nasty plot and glaciate. it can get an extra damage counter on your bench for machamp when donphan can't. i hope this was at least a little helpful.

Right now, it looks like this:

4-4 Donphan Prime

4-3-4 Machamp Prime

Landorus

2x Rare Candy

2-2-2 Conkeldurr

4x DCE

18x Fighting ENergy

I've been runing a Machamp and Reunclus for about 6 tournaments, and it usually get 4th and 5th. so i may not be the best in this situation, but i thought i could give my thought on your deck. i run ALLOT of trainers. it's like 19 PKMN 27 TRNR and 14 ENRG. here's a basic list i think would sorta work for your deck

3-3 Donphan

3-2-4 Machamp

2-2 Zoroark (I'll talk about it later)(I dont have any, but I could try to trade DOnphan for some)

1 Kyurem(dont have) | 1 Cleffa(dont have) | 1 Tyrogue

4 Junk Arm(need 2 more) | 3 Rare Candy(need one more) | 2 P. Catcher(need 2 more) | 2 P. Communication | 1 or 2 Plus Power | 1 or 2 Pokegear 3.0(need 1 or 2) | a Switch | 1 or 2 Rockey Helmet

2 or 3 P. Collector(need 2 or 3) | 1 or 2 Cheren(need 1 or 2) | 1 or 2 Sage's Training (in other words, 3 draw cards) | 2 Professor Oak's NT | 1 N and maybe twins or interviewers

4 DCE | 8 Fighting E. | 2 Rainbow Energy(for Kyurem? I dont think just 2 is enough. What if i get Kyurem first turn and one gets prized? ) and maybe a rescue energy(2? Its saved my Kingdra/Sheertic deck so many times)

The problem with this deck is that machamp takes to long to set up a 3rd or 2nd time, and donphan isn't strong enough for late game. that's why zoroark is so great. it's great against reshiram & cobalion. same with kyurem great against typhoshion and kyurem. and rainbow energy isn't just great for nasty plot and glaciate. it can get an extra damage counter on your bench for machamp when donphan can't. i hope this was at least a little helpful.

Do you have any of the ones I mentioned?

take out landorus and terrakions and conkeldurrs, take out 1 donpan and 1 phanphy, add 2 more rare candys, also add pokemon catchers if u dont already have them in there.

theres no reason for u to have so many pokemon. just stick with donphan and machamp. and depending on which deck gives u trouble the most, u can add a tech. also tone ur energy count down, and add alot of draw supportors and 3-4x collectors

Why 4 Candies? All that can use it is Champ. I do need Catchers, but I guess Ill just use Reversals for now(dont have sufficent funds) if I just stick with Champ and Donphan, I doubt I can get enough of them out for Anything to KO even Reshiram, nonetheless Emboar.

Archived