Hat lady’s deck?

darkness018

I don't yet, but plan on playing around with it rather extensively. I have seen some lists online that use the call signal magneton and misty's favor and lt surges strategy to pretty consistently hit the morgan combo off two times in a game. I think it could be pretty cool with supreme puff on tag team togepi, igglybuff, cleffa too... They key phrase in your question is "reliable" and that is what I would like to see too. If it really is reliable or more of a gimmick hit or miss type of thing and just "good for the highlights" on ********. 

I believe Magneton builds of the Hat Ladies are the most reliable of all, though it's usually seen with cards like Lt. Surge's Strategy and Misty's Favor to make 1 Magneton the out to Morgan, I believe it could function almost as effectively, if not more effectively, without those cards, as long as you have sufficient ways to find your Supporters, like Stellar Wish and Pokegear 3.0.

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, darkness018 said:

Don’t have stellar wish and can’t trade for them cuz to me the price people asking for them is way to high

Actually, I think Jirachi TEU's price has fallen greatly since the release of the ADPZ League Battle Deck. It's about 1 pack per Jirachi TEU, I'd think that's quite affordable.