[GENERAL] Can't send messages

CenobiteGod

Can't send messages of any tipe in the site and in the forum.

i can not even move to the box of the message, it appears totally bugged and i literally can't start to write anything when i try 

(ofc im logged into my activated account)

3 minutes ago, CenobiteGod said:

Can't send messages of any tipe in the site and in the forum.

i can not even move to the box of the message, it appears totally bugged and i literally can't start to write anything when i try 

(ofc im logged into my activated account)

Hello @CenobiteGod

We welcome you to the forum! 

I'm glad to inform you that you have successfully posted your first topic.

Should you continue having issues with writing messages, please consider using a different web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

Hope this helps! 

25 minutes ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @CenobiteGod

We welcome you to the forum! 

I'm glad to inform you that you have successfully posted your first topic.

Should you continue having issues with writing messages, please consider using a different web browser such as Firefox or Google Chrome.

Hope this helps! 

Sadly it didn't help at all, I hope someone would help me soon.

10 hours ago, CenobiteGod said:

Sadly it didn't help at all, I hope someone would help me soon.

Hello @CenobiteGod

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear you continue having the problem. 

I recommend you submit a ticket to our support team so that they can take a further look into this issue for you. 

3 hours ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @CenobiteGod

Thank you for the update. I'm sorry to hear you continue having the problem. 

I recommend you submit a ticket to our support team so that they can take a further look into this issue for you. 

I know this is totally off topic but i hope you can help me anyway (since i can't write any message): Is it possible to change my  "ID nickname" once? i registered to the game recently and i didn't think that the "user name" would only be my "log in name" so i messed up insering the other nickname that i thought was just "forum related". I would really appreciate if there is a chance to change it once. Thanks in advance for the attention and sorry if my english is bad (it's not my native lenguage). 🙂

You could change your Screen name sending a ticket to support and asking for it. That's the only way to do it.

You may have a good reason for it, primarily based on it's giving data and clues about your real person (where you live, your age or whatever). But yet probably you can tell it's security reasons and you don't want your account name being the shown name as would be one step easier to crack your account. The new name must be completely different to the previous one so think something new.

Your account name can't be changed.

7 minutes ago, Chasista said:

You could change your Screen name sending a ticket to support and asking for it. That's the only way to do it.

You may have a good reason for it, primarily based on it's giving data and clues about your real person (where you live, your age or whatever). But yet probably you can tell it's security reasons and you don't want your account name being the shown name as would be one step easier to crack your account. The new name must be completely different to the previous one so think something new.

SO LAME.... 😔

1 hour ago, Chasista said:

Thank you @Chasista for clearing this up to the new fellow trainer! 

1 hour ago, CenobiteGod said:

SO LAME.... 😔

Hello @CenobiteGod

The fellow trainer Chasista is right with this. This is a special feature that helps to protect your account privacy. 

You may want to contact the support team for further assistance should you need more help/information. 

16 minutes ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @CenobiteGod

The fellow trainer Chasista is right with this. This is a special feature that helps to protect your account privacy. 

You may want to contact the support team for further assistance should you need more help/information. 

Never mind i will create a new account since there are no possibilities for changing nickname. Feels bad for all the card-codes that i redeemed😔

37 minutes ago, CenobiteGod said:

Never mind i will create a new account since there are no possibilities for changing nickname. Feels bad for all the card-codes that i redeemed😔

@CenobiteGod, just to clarify:

- username is what you log in with

- screen name is what other trainers can see on your profile. 

If that you want to change is your screen name, you should try asking the support team for help.

Your username cannot be changed as it is permanent. 

15 minutes ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

@CenobiteGod, just to clarify:

- username is what you log in with

- screen name is what other trainers can see on your profile. 

If that you want to change is your screen name, you should try asking the support team for help.

Your username cannot be changed as it is permanent. 

Ok thanks for the tempestive support.