[GAMEPLAY] Coin flips bug?

Hi, an attack needs coin flips to work it dosent, I then flip again with glimwood tangle stadium card, the attack still fails due to needing 2 heads, coin trick is placed on the card attacking as a tool card before attacking so in theory I should get another turn to flip for the attack but it dosent I dont think, I also had victini with v star ability on the bench and it dosent give me an option to flip again. So basically I'm only getting 2cflips instead of 4,why is that thanks.

Edited by Tommyg27
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tag and item prefix included
Mod_GuruLot
On 11/3/2020 at 2:52 PM, Tommyg27 said:

Hi, an attack needs coin flips to work it dosent, I then flip again with grimwood forest stadium card, the attack still fails due to needing 2 heads, coin trick is placed on the card attacking as a tool card before attacking so in theory I should get another turn to flip for the attack but it dosent I dont think, I also had victini with v star ability on the bench and it dosent give me an option to flip again. So basically I'm only getting 2cflips instead of 4,why is that thanks.

Hello @Tommyg27

Thank you for reporting this possible issue to us. 

Did you by chance save a game log for this scenario so that it can be taken a further look into? 

Or please update this topic with a game log as soon as you run into this problem again. 

Mod_GuruLot
19 minutes ago, Tommyg27 said:

Yes I just saved the game log but how do I find and place the game log on here? Thanks.

@Tommyg27

Thank you for asking!

As it is against the forum rules to attach files, please copy and paste the content updating this thread. 

Its not letting me copy and paste, 

I have a krabby 120 attack two coins need to be flipped to attack both need to be heads,

In play I have krabby, glimwood tangle, coin trick, and a victini on the bench with v star ability

I play my turn and attack both coinflips are tails therefore krabby can't attack, I flip again due to glimwood tangle, 

Again both are tails therefore krabby cant attack, now I should get another turn trying to attack because of coin trick attached to krabby,but I dont,

I also have a victini v star ability which should let me flip again if the coin flips fail for the attack but I dont,

Soo I have only 2 coin flips instead of 4 , 

Thanks

Edited by Tommyg27
Sorry got the name of the stadium card wrong it is now right glimwood tangle

The effects I believe do not stack, it is a meta ruling from TPCi that you cannot reflip coins for an attack more than once (hence you can only choose to activate Glimwood, Victory Star or Trick Coin)

For reference, please read the text on Trick Coin, although the text does not reappear on Victory Star and Glimwood Tangle, it exists as a meta ruling and must be followed as such.

Trick Coin - Item

Once during your turn, after you flip any coins for an attack of the Pokémon this card is attached to, you may ignore all effects of those coin flips and begin flipping those coins again. (You may only use effects that let you flip coins again, including effects from other cards, once during your turn.)

• Upvote 1
Mod_GuruLot
14 hours ago, Tommyg27 said:

Its not letting me copy and paste, 

I have a krabby 120 attack two coins need to be flipped to attack both need to be heads,

In play I have krabby, glimwood tangle, coin trick, and a victini on the bench with v star ability

I play my turn and attack both coinflips are tails therefore krabby can't attack, I flip again due to glimwood tangle, 

Again both are tails therefore krabby cant attack, now I should get another turn trying to attack because of coin trick attached to krabby,but I dont,

I also have a victini v star ability which should let me flip again if the coin flips fail for the attack but I dont,

Soo I have only 2 coin flips instead of 4 , 

Thanks

Hello @Tommyg27

There is a way out, please send the game log to our support team for further review by submitting a ticket via this link.

Thank you!

Mod_GuruLot
6 hours ago, BukWyrm said:

The effects I believe do not stack, it is a meta ruling from TPCi that you cannot reflip coins for an attack more than once (hence you can only choose to activate Glimwood, Victory Star or Trick Coin)

For reference, please read the text on Trick Coin, although the text does not reappear on Victory Star and Glimwood Tangle, it exists as a meta ruling and must be followed as such.

Trick Coin - Item

Once during your turn, after you flip any coins for an attack of the Pokémon this card is attached to, you may ignore all effects of those coin flips and begin flipping those coins again. (You may only use effects that let you flip coins again, including effects from other cards, once during your turn.)

@BukWyrm, thank you for helping out the fellow trainer @Tommyg27 with your feedback! :) 

I think bukyrm explanation answers my question to be honest now, which is shame because I was building the greatest krabby deck of all times. Thanks for the help.

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Tommyg27 said:

I think bukyrm explanation answers my question to be honest now, which is shame because I was building the greatest krabby deck of all times. Thanks for the help.

@Tommyg27, I'm glad to hear that it was useful! 👍