Poor man's deck Vol.1 : Zacian V solo

PinkyPockyPanda

Hello everyone,

I am a rookie trainer with low resource. So I try to build a compete-able deck from whatever I have.

My first one here is a Zacian V deck with only 1 copy of him ūüėÖ. It's Expanded Format with about 40-50% winning rate in Versus. So far I havn't tried Tournament yet.

The usual build I use is as follow :

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 1

* 1 Zacian V SSH 138

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Metal Saucer SSH 170
* 2 Trainers' Mail ROS 92
* 2 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 1 Mallow & Lana CEC 198
* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 3 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Teammates PRC 141
* 3 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Clay CEC 188
* 1 Unidentified Fossil CEC 207
* 1 Hyper Potion SSH 166
* 2 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197
* 1 Turbo Patch DAA 172
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Switch BCR 135
* 1 Great Catcher CEC 192
* 1 Battle Reporter FFI 88
* 1 Muscle Band XY 121
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109
* 3 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 1 Target Whistle Team Flare Gear PHF 106

##Energy - 20

* 19 Metal Energy Energy 8
* 1 Weakness Guard Energy UNM 213

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

Basic strategy :

1. Get ZV ready to attack as early as possible, usually 3rd/4th turn. 2nd turn is possible depend on luck.

2. Rotation with Doll or Fossil on bench to keep attacking.

Advantages :

1. Guarantee ZV as a starting pokemon

2. ZV High attack can OHKO most Gx/Ex/TT, with support of Band & Kukui

3. ZV 220hp can withstand most pokemon early attack

4. ZV Draw ability giving extra cards even under confused/sleep/paralysed

5. Revival attack can be an unexpected surprise that shake your opponent mind

Disadvantages :

1. Without doll/fossil, ZV will become a sitting dog especially after attack

2. High mulligan help opponents set up their game easier (though Battle Reporter or Copycat can sometime even the game)

3. Have a hard time against 1P deck and Fire deck

You all are welcome to comment, suggest and discuss.

My experience on this deck are

1. High mulligan, of course¬†ūüėÖ¬†but not as high as I expected from my probability estimation. Usually under 10 and no Mulligan happened once in a while.

2. High Chance on against Gx/Ex/Tag Team due to surprise attack. Many trainers seem to forgot about the extra prize reward.

3. Many trainers around my rating seem not familiar with this deck strategy and tend to make mistakes, especially after revive

Community suggestion for improvment :

1. Try to add more pokemon

Edited by PinkyPockyPanda
adding information

1 hour ago, PinkyPockyPanda said:

Hello everyone,

I am a rookie trainer with low resource. So I try to build a compete-able deck from whatever I have.

My first one here is a Zacian V deck with only 1 copy of him ūüėÖ. It's Expanded Format with about 40-50% winning rate in Versus. So far I havn't tried Tournament yet.

Hide contents

##Pokémon - 1

* 1 Zacian V SSH 138

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Metal Saucer SSH 170
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 3 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Teammates PRC 141
* 3 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Clay CEC 188
* 1 Hyper Potion SSH 166
* 1 Turbo Patch DAA 172
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Switch BCR 135
* 1 Muscle Band XY 121
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 20

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

1. High mulligan, of courseūüėÖ¬†¬†but not as high as I expected from my probability estimation. Usually under 10 and no Mulligan happened once in a while. The highest I got was 55. And got 2 wins from a deckout 47 cards.

2. Having a hard time against 1prize deck and Fire deck.

3. High Chance on against Gx/Ex/Tag Team due to surprise attack. Many trainers seem to forgot about the extra prize reward.

4. Try to team up with other pokemons including 1 ADP but low success probably due to lack of enough copy to make the strategy work.

5. Try to open boosters for more ZV but none show up yet¬†ūüėď.

Ok first of all i don't want to hurt your self esteem but this deck is pretty bad. Like really bad. Running one Pokemon??? I know your poor, and I will get to that next. Big rookie mistake. No wonder your getting 55 mulligans or something. The more mulligans you get, the more cards you opponent can use for setting up. Furthermore, once zacian gets knocked out, you will basically lose. Why are you running cards like metal saucer when you have no metal pokemon on bench? Also, you don't run ADP which DOESNT give you the extra prize reward. There are so MANY bad things about a deck like this, but I don't want to continue to criticise too much and get to the point. 

Since you said you can't afford ADP, you must invest in a cheaper deck. I can't believe you're getting a 40-50% win rate with this deck still. If you really really like ADPZ, i suggest grinding out theme tourneys to obtain packs, and once you have a fair amount you can trade up and get the cards you want. Unfortunately they cost a lot though.

My main suggestion is to use other decks. Since you're playing expanded, it better to make a fairly solid budget deck (that performs well without eating into your 'wallet').

An example would be mad party. 

Finally, once you've grinded the ladder/tourneys, only THEN is it the time to get the dream deck you want. You want to typically be using ADPZ in standard format, which is highly competitive. Search for some decklists on ************** and find one you like and copy around 99% of it, then experiment with its consistency and add/remove cards you want. Thats how to efficiently move into standard. Ofc if you are playing expanded then ignore what I said about standard completely and focus in getting into some good decklists for expanded, again on reddit/yt. Sorry if I sounded harsh, maybe try and ignore that and focus on my advice instead.¬†ūüėÖ¬†It's a bit infuriating seeing a player with a deck like this.¬†ūüėÖ

• Upvote 1

The issue, out of a budget or being rich is: you know how to build a competitive deck?

40/50% of wins is quite a low rate of wins indeed,

I saw many 1 pokémon decks when I started the game. They had an EX/GX,/Tag team high HP with a lot of healing mainly, and with my modification of Mental might and some key cards like N, Lysandre and Juniper, it was hard but yet could won most of the times. Which means a well constructed deck is better than a deck with a powerful something but no synergy or a plan more than set up the "big guy" and attack frontally. Of course, having to KO just 1 pokémon (while they had to beat 6) was a key part of everything.

So just in case and although you have some, check the next https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/76484-building-a-tricolor-deck-and-i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing/?tab=comments#comment-648322 to know a bit more about competitive and apply to your deck, like for the amount of energies for example. Big additions should be N and Marnie to restore the opponent's hand size.

I'd switch Kukui to add Muscle band/Choice band and similar. Drawing a couple it's not that big advantage and while doing +20 damage helps, you can do it with items and use a better supporter in the turn.

Some trainer cards you should go with 4 of. Also, you absolutely missing 2-4 stadiums! (Mt Coronet, Altar of the Sunne. Steel shelter, Reverse valley for Metal, or other like Parallel city, Chaotic swell, Sky pillar, Power plant or any you find useful). Check also other Metal based cards like Metal frying pan, Metal googles and Metal core barrier. Go to online game, Collection > trainers, check also Not owned, write 'Metal' in the search box. Discover new cards.

As idea, check Battle compressor + PhF Bronzong, AlsoTEU Bronzor . Jasmine would be huge in 1st turn. Of course you'd have to get more Zacian probably. I know that's the "problem". But good decks are made out of ideas, and then you get the cards. That's the Trading part of the game. Any deck made out of "what I have in collection" won't be good, talking generally.

2 hours ago, geTpLAyeD said:

Why are you running cards like metal saucer when you have no metal pokemon on bench?

Lillie's poke doll and Unidentified fossil, with Zacian in bench, Metal saucer to straight set up and become active. Point 3, surprise attack (I guess)

____

Have fun!

• Upvote 1

My bad, giving only the card list might be difficult to see the picture. And I didn't mean this deck is a compete-able deck. I mean I tried to build one and this is what I got so far.

This post not really to find a good deck for me but intended to be discussion about this deck. But appriciate your comments anyway.

Now first, I will try to explain the strategy and synergy of this deck so you can see the idea, I have videos too but don't know how to post them.

1. ZV ability + Pokedex = expect to start attack from 3rd or 4th turn

2. Double switching with Poke doll & Fossil to make ZV able to attack without waiting, Retreat and Rope also work too.

3. Switching also help clearing whatever conditions, poison sleep paralyse confuse etc.

4. With Rescue strecher x2, the ZV has 3 lives, but need doll or fossil to be backup.

5. Metal saucer rarely needed for the first spawn, but important for the revive. 2 saucers + 1 energy in hand = Immediate attack after revive.

6. Kukui + Muscle band = 270hp, Kukui + Choice band = 280hp thus able to KO Tag Team. its the reason why I have 3 Kukui. But only 1 MB&CB cause that all I have¬†ūüėÖ.

7. Target Whistle + Great Catcher = easy 2 or 3 Prizes

8. I need to KO only 3 Gx/Ex or 2 TT. Thus this deck has good chances against them but hard time against 1P deck.

9. High mulligan + Battle reporter = All out fight on both sides = Lot of Fun (But not against Fire deck¬†ūüėĖ)

10. Skyla & Teammates help making things under control

11. Many trainers seem unfamiliar with this deck so they tend to make a wrong choice. And since I still a rookie with low winning rate, my opponents may not be so expert.

Now lets talk about improving this deck.

1. The first idea would be more ZV but that quite difficult. Though I use the word "poor man" but the correct word is actually "F2P Player" and I am not really poor, I just wanna see how far I can go as a F2P. 

2. I have some other Gx/V cards that i can try adding to this deck. Unfortunately I cannot show my whole collection, so you can't see if I can use any other. But if there something you want to mention, don't hesitate to do so.

Spoiler

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Cramorant V SSH 155
* 1 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
* 1 Flygon-GX CEC 110
* 2 Blacephalon-GX LOT 52
* 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
* 1 Butterfree V DAA 1
* 2 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 1
* 1 Rillaboom V RCL 17
* 1 Morpeko V SSH 79
* 1 Vikavolt V DAA 60
* 1 Copperajah V RCL 136
* 1 Zacian V SSH 138
* 1 Eiscue V RCL 55
* 1 Inteleon V RCL 180

##Trainer Cards - 0

##Energy - 0

Total Cards - 16

3. Stadium, I have tried Altar of Sunne, Chaotic Swell and Power Plant. But feel like they a bit situational and slow down the pace. Don't have other yet.

4. Tool, The Metal tools, so far havn't got any of them. But I am aftering Metal core which I think it most beneficial.

5. Other cards that Chasista mentioned, I will check on them and try out.

Ps. As for Mad Party deck that getplayed mention, too bad I don't have any of them¬†ūüíÄ

I think a cheaper way to go instead of ADPZ would just be a turbo Zacian. This would mean you only need 2-3 more Zacian and potentially Talonflame STS for set up if you want to go for that lone attacker feel. Other options are Lucario & Melmetal GX combined with Metal Frying Pan or Metal Goggles, more rogue metal attackers like Aegislash EX (for Mad Party) , Cobalion GX (for special conditions and the GX move) and Zamazenta V (Eternatus, Dragapult, special energy denial, etc).

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Raticate555 said:

I think a cheaper way to go instead of ADPZ would just be a turbo Zacian. This would mean you only need 2-3 more Zacian and potentially Talonflame STS for set up if you want to go for that lone attacker feel. Other options are Lucario & Melmetal GX combined with Metal Frying Pan or Metal Goggles, more rogue metal attackers like Aegislash EX (for Mad Party) , Cobalion GX (for special conditions and the GX move) and Zamazenta V (Eternatus, Dragapult, special energy denial, etc).

Thank for suggestion, I intended to experiment other deck as Vol 2,3,4,... when I got them.

• Upvote 1

My budget ADPZ deck uses only 1 zacian V and copperajah from sword and shield. It is a very good single prize attacker, one of the best in game. When I opened this post I thought that is what the deck would be about. Nope. Just a solo zacian as the only pokemon. lol. That isn't how to make a competitve pokemon deck folks. One of the most common reasons any deck loses is they run out of basics. So knowing that you should have ample/plenty of basics in a deck. One is far far too low. Everyone else above already addressed it so I won't continue to hammer away at it or hurt my stomach from continuing to laugh pretty hard. As a rookie I would suggest using templates of the theme decks to build your decks. 15pokemon-30trainer-15energy. Give or take a few... It is a good starting point. From there you can start to learn more advanced strategies as you get better at the deck building process. If you have pokemon that require alot of energy to attack then maybe a tad few more than 15 energy, but if you have pokemon that only require one energy to attack you can get away with having 10 or even lower energy in your deck for those cheap/fast attackers. The pokemon dictate the energy and trainers, vice versa. They all should work together quite well. Some cards synergize with other cards and belong paired together. You will eventually learn this too. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 hours ago, PinkyPockyPanda said:

My bad, giving only the card list might be difficult to see the picture. And I didn't mean this deck is a compete-able deck. I mean I tried to build one and this is what I got so far.

This post not really to find a good deck for me but intended to be discussion about this deck. But appriciate your comments anyway.

Now first, I will try to explain the strategy and synergy of this deck so you can see the idea, I have videos too but don't know how to post them.

1. ZV ability + Pokedex = expect to start attack from 3rd or 4th turn

2. Double switching with Poke doll & Fossil to make ZV able to attack without waiting, Retreat and Rope also work too.

3. Switching also help clearing whatever conditions, poison sleep paralyse confuse etc.

4. With Rescue strecher x2, the ZV has 3 lives, but need doll or fossil to be backup.

5. Metal saucer rarely needed for the first spawn, but important for the revive. 2 saucers + 1 energy in hand = Immediate attack after revive.

6. Kukui + Muscle band = 270hp, Kukui + Choice band = 280hp thus able to KO Tag Team. its the reason why I have 3 Kukui. But only 1 MB&CB cause that all I have¬†ūüėÖ.

7. Target Whistle + Great Catcher = easy 2 or 3 Prizes

8. I need to KO only 3 Gx/Ex or 2 TT. Thus this deck has good chances against them but hard time against 1P deck.

9. High mulligan + Battle reporter = All out fight on both sides = Lot of Fun (But not against Fire deck¬†ūüėĖ)

10. Skyla & Teammates help making things under control

11. Many trainers seem unfamiliar with this deck so they tend to make a wrong choice. And since I still a rookie with low winning rate, my opponents may not be so expert.

Now lets talk about improving this deck.

1. The first idea would be more ZV but that quite difficult. Though I use the word "poor man" but the correct word is actually "F2P Player" and I am not really poor, I just wanna see how far I can go as a F2P. 

2. I have some other Gx/V cards that i can try adding to this deck. Unfortunately I cannot show my whole collection, so you can't see if I can use any other. But if there something you want to mention, don't hesitate to do so.

Reveal hidden contents

##Pokémon - 16

* 1 Cramorant V SSH 155
* 1 Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX CEC 156
* 1 Flygon-GX CEC 110
* 2 Blacephalon-GX LOT 52
* 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
* 1 Butterfree V DAA 1
* 2 Celebi & Venusaur-GX TEU 1
* 1 Rillaboom V RCL 17
* 1 Morpeko V SSH 79
* 1 Vikavolt V DAA 60
* 1 Copperajah V RCL 136
* 1 Zacian V SSH 138
* 1 Eiscue V RCL 55
* 1 Inteleon V RCL 180

##Trainer Cards - 0

##Energy - 0

Total Cards - 16

3. Stadium, I have tried Altar of Sunne, Chaotic Swell and Power Plant. But feel like they a bit situational and slow down the pace. Don't have other yet.

4. Tool, The Metal tools, so far havn't got any of them. But I am aftering Metal core which I think it most beneficial.

5. Other cards that Chasista mentioned, I will check on them and try out.

Ps. As for Mad Party deck that getplayed mention, too bad I don't have any of them¬†ūüíÄ

alright my bad, but keep in mind that this deck isn't anywhere completed yet.

5 hours ago, geTpLAyeD said:

alright my bad, but keep in mind that this deck isn't anywhere completed yet.

yes, its a long way to go. first I would want 2-3 copies of ZV.

To make proper experiment, I may have to do some investment after all. Or you guys may try it and share your thought.

I intend to make more Volume of deck like this, so we can have thing to experiment and discuss aside from just playing.¬†ūüėĀ

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, PinkyPockyPanda said:

yes, its a long way to go. first I would want 2-3 copies of ZV.

To make proper experiment, I may have to do some investment after all. Or you guys may try it and share your thought.

I intend to make more Volume of deck like this, so we can have thing to experiment and discuss aside from just playing.¬†ūüėĀ

Instead of trying to build a straight Zacian V deck, as some people have said before, it's probably best to focus on decks that can be built off of several Theme Decks for the time being. By buying 2 copies of Tropical Takedown and trading for 2 Shuckle, (they're very cheap, but if you don't have anything to trade, you can buy 2 copies of Blazing Volcano) you can put together an okay Alolan Exeggutor deck which can get you decently far. If you want, you can build a decent Exeggutor deck without the Shuckle, but Shuckle vastly improves consistency. Building decks in this manner with more structure than just whatever cards you already have in your Collection from opening packs is a much more efficient way to put together a somewhat competitive deck with a much higher win rate.

Here's a list comprised of only cards from two Tropical Takedown decks as well as the few cards that you should already have:

Spoiler

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Furfrou FLI 99
* 2 Solrock BUS 69
* 4 Exeggcute FLI 1
* 4 Alolan Exeggutor FLI 2
* 2 Oricorio GRI 55

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Escape Board UPR 122
* 2 Escape Rope BUS 114
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 4 Hau CES 132
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 4 Sophocles BUS 123
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Level Ball NXD 89
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122

##Energy - 13

* 1 Water Energy SMEnergy 3
* 1 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4
* 7 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1
* 1 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 5
* 1 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 6
* 1 Darkness Energy SMEnergy 7
* 1 Fairy Energy SMEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

Edited by ellomello044208
  • Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, ellomello044208 said:

Instead of trying to build a straight Zacian V deck, as some people have said before, it's probably best to focus on decks that can be built off of several Theme Decks for the time being. By buying 2 copies of Tropical Takedown and trading for 2 Shuckle, (they're very cheap, but if you don't have anything to trade, you can buy 2 copies of Blazing Volcano) you can put together an okay Alolan Exeggutor deck which can get you decently far. If you want, you can build a decent Exeggutor deck without the Shuckle, but Shuckle vastly improves consistency. Building decks in this manner with more structure than just whatever cards you already have in your Collection from opening packs is a much more efficient way to put together a somewhat competitive deck with a much higher win rate.

Here's a list comprised of only cards from two Tropical Takedown decks as well as the few cards that you should already have:

Reveal hidden contents

##Pokémon - 14

* 2 Furfrou FLI 99
* 2 Solrock BUS 69
* 4 Exeggcute FLI 1
* 4 Alolan Exeggutor FLI 2
* 2 Oricorio GRI 55

##Trainer Cards - 33

* 1 Escape Board UPR 122
* 2 Escape Rope BUS 114
* 1 Field Blower GRI 125
* 4 Professor's Letter XY 123
* 4 Hau CES 132
* 2 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128
* 4 Sophocles BUS 123
* 4 Ultra Ball SUM 135
* 3 Level Ball NXD 89
* 4 Acro Bike PRC 122

##Energy - 13

* 1 Water Energy SMEnergy 3
* 1 Lightning Energy SMEnergy 4
* 7 Grass Energy SMEnergy 1
* 1 Psychic Energy SMEnergy 5
* 1 Fighting Energy SMEnergy 6
* 1 Darkness Energy SMEnergy 7
* 1 Fairy Energy SMEnergy 9

Total Cards - 60

Thank you. But the purpose of this post is not to build a good cheap deck but rather what to do with a single Zacian V. 

The deck you mentioned, I will experiment then put it in later volumn.

Thinking on this further, one Zacian is potentially doable. Play more Lillie's Poke Doll so when your Zacian is KO'd, you can Rescue Stretcher it back, play 2 Metal Saucers and then bring it up straight away or just wait and use Intrepid Sword for a turn. This allows you to use more than one Zacian V to close out the game. The only downside is you have to wait until your Zacian is KO'd before you can work up a second one. Attach for a couple of turns to Lillie's Poke Doll then Ninja Boy after Stretcher?

18 hours ago, guruguy87 said:

My budget ADPZ deck uses only 1 zacian V and copperajah from sword and shield. It is a very good single prize attacker, one of the best in game. When I opened this post I thought that is what the deck would be about. Nope. Just a solo zacian as the only pokemon. lol. That isn't how to make a competitve pokemon deck folks. One of the most common reasons any deck loses is they run out of basics. So knowing that you should have ample/plenty of basics in a deck. One is far far too low. Everyone else above already addressed it so I won't continue to hammer away at it or hurt my stomach from continuing to laugh pretty hard. As a rookie I would suggest using templates of the theme decks to build your decks. 15pokemon-30trainer-15energy. Give or take a few... It is a good starting point. From there you can start to learn more advanced strategies as you get better at the deck building process. If you have pokemon that require alot of energy to attack then maybe a tad few more than 15 energy, but if you have pokemon that only require one energy to attack you can get away with having 10 or even lower energy in your deck for those cheap/fast attackers. The pokemon dictate the energy and trainers, vice versa. They all should work together quite well. Some cards synergize with other cards and belong paired together. You will eventually learn this too. 

Sorry, just saw your comment.

Actually this is not a competitive deck, I call it a Compete-able. The idea is to make a deck that can be played and got some wins for those who have limited resources.

By adding extra Pokemons that not rare or even better if they in theme deck is a suggestion that very welcome for this deck. That also purpose of this post, brainstorm and modification. Since you seem to have cards in collection, you are welcome to try varieties build and share your experience.

ūüôā

Buy the zamazenta theme deck (it is quite strong) and edit it a little bit to add your zacian V into it and you will be set with a fairly compete-able deck. Or just play theme mode with zamazenta because as I said it is quite strong. In fact, you could just buy the zamazenta deck twice and build a deck based around the pokemon in it, but cut the bisharp line (it is fast, but weak). You want another strong steel pokemon to add? Copperajah from sword and shield, but you can't get it from theme decks. The thing is elite 220 damage on 3 energy (very similar to zacian V). Instead of bisharp play copperajah and remove zamazenta for 4 duraludons (it is simply better) while keeping the strong line of corvigknight. Ferrothorn line can possibly be removed in favor of more draw/search power trainers. Your typical 4 research, 3 marnie, 4 metal saucer, 2 switch, 4 quick ball, a few evolution incense. It isn't going to be "taking down the meta", but can get you some wins in standard. 

Spoiler

Game Log Output Begins Here:
    1. PinkyPockyPanda flipped 1 coin(s), resulting in 1 heads and 0 tails, for Beginning of Game.
    2. It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #1).
    3. PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Energy.
    4. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    5. PinkyPockyPanda drew Trainers' Mail.
    6. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    7. PinkyPockyPanda drew Hyper Potion.
    8. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    9. PinkyPockyPanda drew Teammates.
    10. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    11. PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Saucer.
    12. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    13. PinkyPockyPanda drew Professor Kukui.
    14. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    15. PinkyPockyPanda drew Battle Reporter.
    16. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    17. PinkyPockyPanda drew Zacian V.
    18. PinkyPockyPanda drew Air Balloon.
    19. PinkyPockyPanda drew Skyla.
    20. PinkyPockyPanda drew Switch.
    21. PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Saucer.
    22. PinkyPockyPanda drew Professor Kukui.
    23. PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Energy.
    24. Zacian V became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    25. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    26. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    27. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    28. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    29. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    30. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    31. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    32. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    33. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    34. AlmightySauce put Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX onto the Bench.
    35. AlmightySauce attached a Beast Energy {*} to Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    36. AlmightySauce attached a Fighting Fury Belt to Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    37. AlmightySauce played Tag Call.
    38. AlmightySauce drew Mallow & Lana.
    39. AlmightySauce drew Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX.
    40. AlmightySauce put Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX onto the Bench.
    41. AlmightySauce played Nest Ball.
    42. AlmightySauce put Zacian V onto the Bench.
    43. AlmightySauce's Zacian V used its Intrepid Sword Ability.
    44. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    45. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    46. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    47. It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #2).
    48. PinkyPockyPanda drew Pokédex.
    49. PinkyPockyPanda played Skyla.
    50. PinkyPockyPanda drew Unidentified Fossil.
    51. PinkyPockyPanda played Unidentified Fossil.
    52. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    53. PinkyPockyPanda played Pokédex.
    54. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V retreated.
    55. PinkyPockyPanda played Switch.
    56. Unidentified Fossil became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    57. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used its Intrepid Sword Ability.
    58. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    59. PinkyPockyPanda drew Weakness Guard Energy.
    60. PinkyPockyPanda drew Lillie's Poké Doll.
    61. It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #3).
    62. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    63. AlmightySauce attached a Psychic Energy to Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    64. AlmightySauce played Bede.
    65. AlmightySauce attached a Psychic Energy to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.
    66. AlmightySauce played Professor's Letter.
    67. AlmightySauce drew Metal Energy.
    68. AlmightySauce drew Metal Energy.
    69. AlmightySauce's Ultra Necrozma-GX used Photon Geyser and did 140 damage to PinkyPockyPanda's Unidentified Fossil.
    70. PinkyPockyPanda's Unidentified Fossil was Knocked Out.
    71. AlmightySauce took a Prize card.
    72. Zacian V became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    73. It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #4).
    74. PinkyPockyPanda drew Rescue Stretcher.
    75. PinkyPockyPanda played Professor Kukui.
    76. PinkyPockyPanda drew Escape Rope.
    77. PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Energy.
    78. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    79. PinkyPockyPanda played Lillie's Poké Doll.
    80. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used Brave Blade and did 250 damage to AlmightySauce's Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    81. AlmightySauce's Beast Energy {*} was moved to the Lost Zone.
    82. AlmightySauce's Ultra Necrozma-GX was Knocked Out.
    83. PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    84. PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    85. Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    86. It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #5).
    87. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    88. AlmightySauce attached a Double Dragon Energy to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.
    89. AlmightySauce played Guzma & Hala.
    90. AlmightySauce drew Altar of the Sunne.
    91. AlmightySauce drew Beastite.
    92. AlmightySauce drew Double Dragon Energy.
    93. AlmightySauce played Altar of the Sunne.
    94. AlmightySauce attached a Beastite to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.
    95. AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX used Jet Pierce and did 190 damage to PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V.
    96. It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #6).
    97. PinkyPockyPanda drew Battle Reporter.
    98. PinkyPockyPanda played Battle Reporter.
    99. PinkyPockyPanda drew Great Catcher.
    100. PinkyPockyPanda drew Turbo Patch.
    101. PinkyPockyPanda drew Pokédex.
    102. PinkyPockyPanda drew Rescue Stretcher.
    103. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Air Balloon to Zacian V.
    104. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V retreated.
    105. Lillie's Poké Doll became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    106. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Weakness Guard Energy to Zacian V.
    107. PinkyPockyPanda played Escape Rope.
    108. AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX retreated.
    109. PinkyPockyPanda's Lillie's Poké Doll retreated.
    110. Zacian V became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    111. Zacian V became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    112. PinkyPockyPanda played Pokédex.
    113. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used Brave Blade and did 230 damage to AlmightySauce's Zacian V.
    114. AlmightySauce's Zacian V was Knocked Out.
    115. PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    116. PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    117. Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    118. It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #7).
    119. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    120. AlmightySauce attached a Double Dragon Energy to Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX.
    121. AlmightySauce played Caitlin.
    122. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    123. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    124. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    125. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    126. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    127. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    128. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    129. AlmightySauce drew a card.
    130. AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX used Jet Pierce and did 190 damage to PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V.
    131. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V was Knocked Out.
    132. AlmightySauce took a Prize card.
    133. AlmightySauce took a Prize card.
    134. Lillie's Poké Doll became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    135. It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #8).
    136. PinkyPockyPanda drew Hyper Potion.
    137. PinkyPockyPanda played Teammates.
    138. PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Saucer.
    139. PinkyPockyPanda drew Lillie's Poké Doll.
    140. PinkyPockyPanda played Rescue Stretcher.
    141. PinkyPockyPanda put Zacian V onto the Bench.
    142. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    143. PinkyPockyPanda played Metal Saucer.
    144. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    145. PinkyPockyPanda played Metal Saucer.
    146. PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    147. PinkyPockyPanda's  used its Lillie's Poké Doll attack.
    148. Zacian V became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    149. PinkyPockyPanda played Lillie's Poké Doll.
    150. PinkyPockyPanda played Great Catcher.
    151. AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX retreated.
    152. Cobalion-GX became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    153. PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used Brave Blade and did 230 damage to AlmightySauce's Cobalion-GX.
    154. AlmightySauce's Cobalion-GX was Knocked Out.
    155. PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    156. PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    157. You took all of your Prize cards to win the game!

Game Log Output Ends Here

*** Debug Game Log Output Begins Here ***

Data For Entry Number: 1
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda flipped 1 coin(s), resulting in 1 heads and 0 tails, for Beginning of Game.
    No debug data found, likely this is an entry for drawing a card, displaying coin flip results, or a similar action.

Data For Entry Number: 2
    Log Entry: It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #1).
    No debug data found, likely this is an entry for drawing a card, displaying coin flip results, or a similar action.

Data For Entry Number: 3
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Energy.
    Source: 
        Name: MetalEnergy
        Set Name: <i>Sun & Moon</i> Series
        Set Number: 008
        Card Type: Energy
        Entity Name: Energy
        Owner: Current Player
    Actor: 
        Name: 
        Set Name: No Set Data
        Set Number: No Set Number
        Card Type: No Card Type
        Entity Name: PlayerEntity

Data For Entry Number: 4
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew a card.
    Source: 
        Name: CobalionGX
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sun & Moon‚ÄĒTeam Up
        Set Number: 106
        Card Type: Pokemon
        Entity Name: Pokemon
        Owner: Opponent
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 5
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Trainers' Mail.
    Source: Card not revealed yet so there's no card data. This is likely from a draw card action. Player who performed this action: Current Player
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 6
    Source: 
        Name: BeastEnergyPrismStar
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>Sun & Moon‚ÄĒForbidden Light</i>
        Set Number: 117
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 7
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Hyper Potion.
    Source: 
        Name: HyperPotion
        Set Name: Sword & Shield
        Set Number: 166
        Card Type: TrainerCard
        Entity Name: TrainerCard
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 8
    Source: Card not revealed yet so there's no card data. This is likely from a draw card action. Player who performed this action: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 9
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Teammates.
    Source: 
        Name: Teammates
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒPrimal Clash</i>
        Set Number: 141
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 10
    Source: 
        Name: PsychicEnergy
        Set Name: set.name.SWSH_Energy
        Set Number: 005
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 11
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Metal Saucer.
    Source: 
        Name: MetalSaucer
        Set Number: 170
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 12
    Source: 
        Name: DoubleDragonEnergy
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒRoaring Skies</i>
        Set Number: 097
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 13
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Professor Kukui.
    Source: 
        Name: ProfessorKukui
        Set Name: <i>Sun & Moon</i>
        Set Number: 128
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 14
    Source: 
        Name: TagCall
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sun & Moon‚ÄĒCosmic Eclipse
        Set Number: 206
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 15
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Battle Reporter.
    Source: 
        Name: BattleReporter
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒFurious Fists</i>
        Set Number: 088
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 16
    Source: 
        Name: UltraNecrozmaGX
        Set Number: 095
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 17
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Zacian V.
    Source: 
        Name: ZacianV
        Set Number: 138
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 18
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Air Balloon.
    Source: 
        Name: AirBalloon
        Set Number: 156
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 19
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Skyla.
    Source: 
        Name: Skyla
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒBREAKthrough</i>
        Set Number: 148
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 20
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Switch.
    Source: 
        Name: Switch
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>Black & White‚ÄĒBoundaries Crossed</i>
        Set Number: 135
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 21
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 22
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Professor Kukui.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 23
    Source: 
        Set Name: Free Energy
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 24
    Log Entry: Zacian V became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 25
    Source: Card not revealed yet so there's no card data. This is likely from a draw card action. Player who performed this action: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 26
    Source: 
        Name: Bede
        Set Number: 207
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 27
    Source: 
        Name: NestBall
        Set Number: 123
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 28
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 29
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 30
    Source: 
        Name: FightingFuryBelt
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒBREAKpoint</i>
        Set Number: 099
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 31
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 32
    Source: 
        Set Name: <i>XY</i> Series
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 33
    Source: 
        Name: NaganadelGuzzlordGX
        Set Number: 224
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 34
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce put Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX onto the Bench.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 35
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Beast Energy {*} to Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 36
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Fighting Fury Belt to Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 37
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Tag Call.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 38
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Mallow & Lana.
    Source: Card not revealed yet so there's no card data. This is likely from a draw card action. Player who performed this action: Opponent
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 39
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX.
    Source: 
        Name: ArceusDialgaPalkiaGX
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 40
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce put Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX onto the Bench.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 41
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Nest Ball.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 42
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce put Zacian V onto the Bench.
    Source: 
        Set Number: 211
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 43
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Zacian V used its Intrepid Sword Ability.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 44
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 45
    Source: 
        Name: Whitney
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sun & Moon‚ÄĒLost Thunder
        Set Number: 193
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 46
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 47
    Log Entry: It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #2).

Data For Entry Number: 48
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Pokédex.
    Source: 
        Name: Pokedex
        Set Name: <i>Black & White</i>
        Set Number: 098
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 49
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Skyla.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 50
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Unidentified Fossil.
    Source: 
        Name: UnidentifiedFossil
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 51
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Unidentified Fossil.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 52
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda attached a Metal Energy to Zacian V.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 53
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Pokédex.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 54
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V retreated.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 55
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Switch.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 56
    Log Entry: Unidentified Fossil became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 57
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used its Intrepid Sword Ability.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 58
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 59
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Weakness Guard Energy.
    Source: 
        Name: WeaknessGuardEnergy
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sun & Moon‚ÄĒUnified Minds
        Set Number: 213
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 60
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Lillie's Poké Doll.
    Source: Card not revealed yet so there's no card data. This is likely from a draw card action. Player who performed this action: Current Player
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 61
    Log Entry: It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #3).

Data For Entry Number: 62
    Source: 
        Name: ProfessorsLetter
        Set Number: 146
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 63
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Psychic Energy to Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 64
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Bede.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 65
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Psychic Energy to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 66
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Professor's Letter.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 67
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Metal Energy.
    Source: Card not revealed yet so there's no card data. This is likely from a draw card action. Player who performed this action: Opponent
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 68
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Metal Energy.
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 69
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Ultra Necrozma-GX used Photon Geyser and did 140 damage to PinkyPockyPanda's Unidentified Fossil.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 
    Target: 

Data For Entry Number: 70
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Unidentified Fossil was Knocked Out.

Data For Entry Number: 71
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce took a Prize card.
    Source: 
        Name: GuzmaHala
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 72
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 73
    Log Entry: It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #4).

Data For Entry Number: 74
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Rescue Stretcher.
    Source: 
        Name: RescueStretcher
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>Sun & Moon‚ÄĒGuardians Rising</i>
        Set Number: 130
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 75
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Professor Kukui.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 76
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Escape Rope.
    Source: 
        Name: EscapeRope
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>Black & White‚ÄĒPlasma Storm</i>
        Set Number: 120
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 77
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 78
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 79
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Lillie's Poké Doll.
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 80
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used Brave Blade and did 250 damage to AlmightySauce's Ultra Necrozma-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 
    Target: 

Data For Entry Number: 81
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Beast Energy {*} was moved to the Lost Zone.
    Source: 
        Name: BeastEnergyPrismStar
        Set Number: 117
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 82
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Ultra Necrozma-GX was Knocked Out.

Data For Entry Number: 83
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda took a Prize card.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 84
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 85
    Log Entry: Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 86
    Log Entry: It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #5).

Data For Entry Number: 87
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 88
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Double Dragon Energy to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 89
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Guzma & Hala.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 90
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Altar of the Sunne.
    Source: 
        Name: AltaroftheSunne
        Set Number: 118
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 91
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Beastite.
    Source: 
        Name: Beastite
        Set Number: 185
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 92
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce drew Double Dragon Energy.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 93
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Altar of the Sunne.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 94
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Beastite to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 95
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX used Jet Pierce and did 190 damage to PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 
    Target: 

Data For Entry Number: 96
    Log Entry: It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #6).

Data For Entry Number: 97
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Battle Reporter.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 98
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Battle Reporter.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 99
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Great Catcher.
    Source: 
        Name: GreatCatcher
        Set Number: 192
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 100
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Turbo Patch.
    Source: 
        Name: TurboPatch
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sword & Shield‚ÄĒDarkness Ablaze
        Set Number: 172
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 101
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Pokédex.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 102
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Rescue Stretcher.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 103
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda attached a Air Balloon to Zacian V.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 104
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V retreated.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 105
    Log Entry: Lillie's Poké Doll became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 106
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda attached a Weakness Guard Energy to Zacian V.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 107
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Escape Rope.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 108
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX retreated.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 109
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Lillie's Poké Doll retreated.
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 110
    Log Entry: Zacian V became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 111
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 112
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Pokédex.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 113
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used Brave Blade and did 230 damage to AlmightySauce's Zacian V.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 
    Target: 

Data For Entry Number: 114
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Zacian V was Knocked Out.

Data For Entry Number: 115
    Source: 
        Name: Lysandre
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒFlashfire</i>
        Set Number: 090
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 116
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 117
    Log Entry: Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 118
    Log Entry: It is now AlmightySauce's turn (Turn #7).

Data For Entry Number: 119
    Source: 
        Name: Caitlin
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>Black & White‚ÄĒPlasma Blast</i>
        Set Number: 078
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 120
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce attached a Double Dragon Energy to Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 121
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce played Caitlin.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 122
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 123
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 124
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 125
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 126
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 127
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 128
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 129
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 130
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX used Jet Pierce and did 190 damage to PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 
    Target: 

Data For Entry Number: 131
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V was Knocked Out.

Data For Entry Number: 132
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 133
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 134
    Log Entry: Lillie's Poké Doll became PinkyPockyPanda's new Active Pokémon.
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 135
    Log Entry: It is now PinkyPockyPanda's turn (Turn #8).

Data For Entry Number: 136
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Hyper Potion.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 137
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Teammates.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 138
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 139
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda drew Lillie's Poké Doll.
    Source: 
        Name: LilliesPokeDoll
        Set Number: 197
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 140
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Rescue Stretcher.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 141
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda put Zacian V onto the Bench.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 142
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 143
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Metal Saucer.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 144
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 145
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Metal Saucer.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 146
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 147
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's  used its Lillie's Poké Doll attack.
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 148
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 149
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Lillie's Poké Doll.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 150
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda played Great Catcher.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 151
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX retreated.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 152
    Log Entry: Cobalion-GX became AlmightySauce's new Active Pokémon.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 153
    Log Entry: PinkyPockyPanda's Zacian V used Brave Blade and did 230 damage to AlmightySauce's Cobalion-GX.
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 
    Target: 

Data For Entry Number: 154
    Log Entry: AlmightySauce's Cobalion-GX was Knocked Out.

Data For Entry Number: 155
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 156
    Source: 
    Actor: 
        Name: 

Data For Entry Number: 157
    Log Entry: You took all of your Prize cards to win the game!

*** Debug Game Log Output Ends Here ***

*** Debug Current Game State Output Begins Here ***

*** Cards Data Begins Here ***

P1 Cards In Deck Cards (Count: 32)

P1 Cards In Discard (Count: 18) :
    Top Card #1 in card group: 
    Card #2 in card group:     
    Card #3 in card group:     
    Card #4 in card group:     
    Card #5 in card group:     
    Card #6 in card group:     
    Card #7 in card group:     
    Card #8 in card group:     
    Card #9 in card group:     
    Card #10 in card group:     
        Name: AirBalloon
    Card #11 in card group:     
        Name: WeaknessGuardEnergy
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sun & Moon‚ÄĒUnified Minds
        Set Number: 213
    Card #12 in card group:     
    Card #13 in card group:     
    Card #14 in card group:     
    Card #15 in card group:     
    Card #16 in card group:     
    Card #17 in card group:     
        Name: TurboPatch
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: Sword & Shield‚ÄĒDarkness Ablaze
        Set Number: 172
    Card #18 in card group:     

P1 Active Pokemon (Count: 1) :
        Card attached to Zacian V:

Card #1 in card group:     
    Card #2 in card group:     
    Card #3 in card group:     

P1 Bench Pokemon (Count: 1) :

P1 Cards In Prize Pile (Count: 0) :

P1 Cards In Hand (Count: 5) :
    Card #2 in card group:     
    Card #3 in card group:     
        Name: Lysandre
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒFlashfire</i>
        Set Number: 090
    Card #4 in card group:     
    Card #5 in card group:     

P2 Cards In Deck Cards (Count: 24)

P2 Cards In Discard (Count: 13) :
    Card #2 in card group:     
    Card #3 in card group:     
    Card #4 in card group:     
    Card #5 in card group:     
        Set Number: 005
    Card #6 in card group:     
        Name: FightingFuryBelt
¬† ¬† ¬† ¬† Set Name: <i>XY‚ÄĒBREAKpoint</i>
        Set Number: 099
    Card #7 in card group:     
    Card #8 in card group:     
    Card #9 in card group:     
    Card #10 in card group:     
    Card #11 in card group:     
    Card #12 in card group:     
    Card #13 in card group:     

P2 Active Pokemon (Count: 0) :

P2 Bench Pokemon (Count: 2) :
        Card attached to Naganadel & Guzzlord-GX:

Card #1 in card group:     
        Set Name: <i>XY</i> Series
    Card #2 in card group:     
    Card #3 in card group:     
        Name: Beastite
        Set Number: 185

Card #2 in card group:     
        Card attached to Arceus & Dialga & Palkia-GX:

Card #1 in card group:     

P2 Cards In Prize Pile (Count: 3) :
    Card 1 not yet revealed
    Card 2 not yet revealed
    Card 3 not yet revealed

P2 Cards In Hand (Count: 12) :
    Card 1 not yet revealed
    Card 2 not yet revealed
    Card 3 not yet revealed
    Card 4 not yet revealed
    Card 5 not yet revealed
    Card 6 not yet revealed
    Card 7 not yet revealed
    Card 8 not yet revealed
    Card 9 not yet revealed
    Card 10 not yet revealed
    Card 11 not yet revealed
    Card 12 not yet revealed

All Player Area, Out Of Play Cards: (Count: 0) :

All Player Area, Stadium Cards: (Count: 1) :

All Player Area, Active Trainer: (Count: **** **

****** Cards Data Ends Here ***

*** Debug Current Game State Output Ends Here ***

Versions Data:
Client Version: 2.74.0.4997
Server Version: 2.74.0.5179
Bundles Version: 2111
Archetypes Bundle Version: 14752
Localization Bundle Version: 14756
Current Game ID: 5e812560-1e49-11eb-95aa-064c31377d13

• 6 months later...
Posted (edited)

##Pokémon - 6    

* 1 Aerodactyl TEU 130    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm9/130/ >
* 4 Zacian V PR-SW 18    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swshp/18/ >
* 1 Bastiodon UPR 85    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm5/85/ >

##Trainer Cards - 39    

* 1 Gladion CIN 109    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm4/109/ >
* 4 Metal Saucer SSH 170    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh1/170/ >
* 2 Rusted Sword SHF 62    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh45/62/ >
* 1 Rescue Stretcher GRI 130    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm2/130/ >
* 1 Bird Keeper DAA 159    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh3/159/ >
* 1 Ultra Ball DEX 102    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/bw-series/bw5/102/ >
* 1 Rare Candy PRC 135    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy5/135/ >
* 2 Unidentified Fossil TEU 155    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm9/155/ >
* 1 Professor's Letter BKT 146    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy8/146/ >
* 2 Skyla RCL 166    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh2/166/ >
* 1 Chaotic Swell CEC 187    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm12/187/ >
* 1 Nest Ball SUM 123    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm1/123/ >
* 2 Pokédex BLW 98    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/bw-series/bw1/98/ >
* 1 Escape Rope PRC 127    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy5/127/ >
* 1 Battle Compressor Team Flare Gear PHF 92    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy4/92/ >
* 1 Teammates PRC 141    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy5/141/ >
* 1 Clay CEC 188    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm12/188/ >
* 2 Boss's Orders SHF 58    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh45/58/ >
* 1 Float Stone PLF 99    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/bw-series/bw9/99/ >
* 1 Guzma & Hala CEC 193    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm12/193/ >
* 1 Pokémon Ranger STS 104    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy11/104/ >
* 1 Great Catcher CEC 192    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm12/192/ >
* 1 Lillie's Poké Doll CEC 197    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm12/197/ >
* 1 Muscle Band XY 121    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy1/121/ >
* 1 Dowsing Machine PLS 128    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/bw-series/bw8/128/ >
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy4/109/ >
* 2 Professor Kukui SUM 128    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm1/128/ >
* 1 Target Whistle Team Flare Gear PHF 106    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy4/106/ >
* 2 Switch BLW 104    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/bw-series/bw1/104/ >

##Energy - 15    

* 2 Coating {M} Energy VIV 163    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/ss-series/swsh4/163/ >
* 11 Metal Energy SMEnergy 17    
* 1 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/xy-series/xy10/114/ >
* 1 Triple Acceleration Energy UNB 190    < https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-tcg/pokemon-cards/sm-series/sm10/190/ >

Total Cards - 60    

Edited by PinkyPockyPanda
test link

Oops Sorry, I suppose to use edit not reply.

just trying to figure out how link text work

On 10/29/2020 at 11:01 PM, PinkyPockyPanda said:

Hello everyone,

Hide contents

##Pokémon - 1

* 1 Zacian V SSH 138

##Trainer Cards - 39

* 2 Metal Saucer SSH 170
* 1 Air Balloon SSH 156
* 2 Lysandre FLF 90
* 2 Acro Bike PRC 122
* 2 Escape Rope PLS 120
* 3 Pokédex BLW 98
* 1 Teammates PRC 141
* 3 Skyla BKT 148
* 2 Clay CEC 188
* 1 Hyper Potion SSH 166
* 1 Turbo Patch DAA 172
* 1 Choice Band GRI 121
* 2 Switch BCR 135
* 1 Muscle Band XY 121
* 1 VS Seeker PHF 109

##Energy - 20

Total Cards - 60

Basic strategy :

1. Get ZV ready to attack as early as possible, usually 3rd/4th turn. 2nd turn is possible depend on luck.

2. Rotation with Doll or Fossil on bench to keep attacking.

Advantages :

1. Guarantee ZV as a starting pokemon

2. ZV High attack can OHKO most Gx/Ex/TT, with support of Band & Kukui

3. ZV 220hp can withstand most pokemon early attack

4. ZV Draw ability giving extra cards even under confused/sleep/paralysed

5. Revival attack can be an unexpected surprise that shake your opponent mind

Disadvantages :

1. Without doll/fossil, ZV will become a sitting dog especially after attack

2. High mulligan help opponents set up their game easier (though Battle Reporter or Copycat can sometime even the game)

3. Have a hard time against 1P deck and Fire deck

1. High mulligan, of course¬†ūüėÖ¬†but not as high as I expected from my probability estimation. Usually under 10 and no Mulligan happened once in a while.

2. High Chance on against Gx/Ex/Tag Team due to surprise attack. Many trainers seem to forgot about the extra prize reward.

3. Many trainers around my rating seem not familiar with this deck strategy and tend to make mistakes, especially after revive

Community suggestion for improvment :

1. Try to add more pokemon

Hmm well I posted the DOOM Deck for expanded and it kos pokemon without doing dmge for 2 Energy. I've seen 5 other players running a version of it already. And it's only day 1 after I posted it. So I'd try to work on getting a second pokemon at least so u can switch. Or play the Pokémon challenges and trade off the packs for better Cards to complete a semi meta Deck. Just my opinion! By the ideas interesting.

5 hours ago, WhirlingTyphoon said:

Hmm well I posted the DOOM Deck for expanded and it kos pokemon without doing dmge for 2 Energy. I've seen 5 other players running a version of it already. And it's only day 1 after I posted it. So I'd try to work on getting a second pokemon at least so u can switch. Or play the Pokémon challenges and trade off the packs for better Cards to complete a semi meta Deck. Just my opinion! By the ideas interesting.

Thank you for your opinion, but this thread was from 6 months ago, I bumped it up by mistakes.

The deck is now run 4 ZVs as in comment above. By comparing the original deck, one may use it to study the idea behind the card synergy and strategy of the player ie. me :D .

√ó
√ó