Value of Champion's Path Packs vs other packs

testmark

I found the following PTCGO Pricing Guide on this site (and a few others elsewhere). It (nor others that I found) does not provide an estimate for Champion's Path packs. It was last updated Sept 20 (before Champion's Path was released). Can anyone provide an estimate for the value of Champion's Path packs?

Also, it says Darkness Ablaze packs are worth 1.25 packs, but that was a month ago. I am guessing that they are worth 1 pack now. Is that correct?

PTCGO Price Guide: Up-to-Date: GXs, Vs, Secret Rare trainers & Energy)

https://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/74281-ptcgo-price-guide-up-to-date-gxs-vs-secret-rare-trainers-energy/

It has been my experience since XY that new packs are usually worth 1 until they meta has a chance to evaluate the new cards. Then depending on what could be useful or impact the meta in the set they will drop in value or go up. Samples of packs that held value are Roaring Skies(Shaymin EX) and Guardians Rising(Tapu Lele). Personally I think Darkness Ablaze will hold a lot of its value because of Crobat V. Rebel Clash will stay around that .6 value because of Boss’s Orders being so useful.