[ACCOUNT] Can't Log In

I recently made an account for TCG Online. When I try to log in with my credentials that obviously work here, it gives me an error stating "The network connection with the server has been lost". It is definitely not an issue with my internet. Is there any way i can switch servers or something?

I have tried to log in many times with no success. I have deleted the game and appdata and downloaded the game again with no success as well. Please provide any help to resolve this issue.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags and item prefix included
Mod_GuruLot
1 hour ago, KayyyPea said:

I recently made an account for TCG Online. When I try to log in with my credentials that obviously work here, it gives me an error stating "The network connection with the server has been lost". It is definitely not an issue with my internet. Is there any way i can switch servers or something?

I have tried to log in many times with no success. I have deleted the game and appdata and downloaded the game again with no success as well. Please provide any help to resolve this issue.

Hello @KayyyPea

Let me welcome you to the forum and to the game! 

According to the description you give, this sounds to be a problem you can sort out following these troubleshooting steps:

- Unplug your modem (and router if you use one) for 1 minute. Plug in modem, then router and reboot your computer. If you are using a WiFi connection, try plugging in to your modem with a cable instead.

- Open the following 3 ports that the TCGO client needs to make a connection: 8181, 6967, and 39389

Note that anti-virus software (or even Windows Defender) could be incorrectly identifying the game as a threat and blocking it; you may need to add TCGO to a "safe programs" list.

- Close any background applications before launching the TCGO (VoIP, Skype, and Bittorrent related programs are especially known to occasionally cause issues).

- It might help to flush your DNS cache again after troubleshooting the above. 

Please update this topic to let us know if that helped. Thank you!

Mod_RedDragon
On 10/28/2020 at 2:45 AM, KayyyPea said:

Hello @KayyyPea,

Were you able to log into the game?

Mod_RedDragon
On 11/1/2020 at 11:17 PM, KayyyPea said:

@Mod_RedDragon

Nope. I tried all of the suggested fixes and I'm encountering the same problem.

Please give any other help.

Thanks for the update. Are you able to try logging in while on a different connection to see if you run into the same connection error?