Help Identifying Card Info

GrimBeard

I just opened a random prize booster and got a Shaymin card and I'am curious why it has a diamond after it's name. Can anyone help inform me what the diamond means please?

If needed, the grass card has 80 HP, one attack which is "flower storm" doing 30x and can be found in the Sun & Moon - Team Up booster packs.

PS Sorry for the cheesy subject. I couldn't resist. Thanks in advance to anyone/everyone.

The Diamond is "Prism star" 💠

It's a kind of card like any other but has its own rules, written in the card itself: You can only have 1 copy of each of a Prism star card in a deck. So you can make a deck with several Prism star cards but just 1 copy of each of them. That also means that you should trade away any second, third and so copies of a 💠 if not locked, as you will only be able to have one in a deck.

For future doubts, a more appropriate subforum like Deck construction or Player vs player will help a lot more people sees the question, and faster. Also if you want to say an exact card you can say the set (Team up) and the card number from the bottom of the card (10). That's TEU 10.

That Shaymin is not bad at all if you play a Grass deck!

Have fun.

• Upvote 4

35 minutes ago, Chasista said:

It's a kind of card like any other but has its own rules, written in the card itself: You can only have 1 copy of each of a Prism star card in a deck. So you can make a deck with several Prism star cards but just 1 copy of each of them. That also means that you should trade away any second, third and so copies of a 💠 if not locked, as you will only be able to have one in a deck.

For future doubts, a more appropriate subforum like Deck construction or Player vs player will help a lot more people sees the question, and faster. Also if you want to say an exact card you can say the set (Team up) and the card number from the bottom of the card (10). That's TEU 10.

Have fun.

Thanks so much for all the info. Literally all of it was news to me - am new, howdy btw.

Thanks again and goodluck with your matches.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chasista said:

Have fun.

Hello @Chasista

Thank you for helping out the fellow trainer @GrimBeard with your useful clarification!  :)