Main Attacker

pokeimam541495

Is there a quick option like a filter to find instead of searching one by one in the card database?For example Charizard TEU 14

Not really, Pokemon can have so many potential effects for their attacks that would make them viable that there isn't a quick feature to allow you to find them. If you want, you could go through once and mark all the potentially viable main attackers For Review so you'll have an easier time finding them later. Otherwise, I'd try looking on the web for cheap decks to try, it'll give you some idea of the kinds of decks that you could play. After you have the concept you want to build around (not necessarily the actual Pokemon), you can use keywords in the attack effects and such to determine other potential candidates.

It is very difficult to find pokemon on the internet that I can choose according to my budget, so I have to find it myself in the card database.

Main pokemon Arcanine UNB 22 for standard.I found it by narrowing it down with the fire pokemon and stage 1 filter. Now I want your help with keyword and pokemon discovery to deck around it.

Main attacker Butterfree RCL 003.The synergy I know in Standard may be toxicroak, but in expanded it can be more powerful with cards such as Virbank City Stadium and Seviper. Should I play expanded or standard with this Pokemon? And can you give an idea for synergy? I prefer playing standard, but if the damage is going to be high, I can choose expanded play.

Edited by pokeimam541495

2 hours ago, pokeimam541495 said:

Main pokemon Arcanine UNB 22 for standard.I found it by narrowing it down with the fire pokemon and stage 1 filter. Now I want your help with keyword and pokemon discovery to deck around it.

Run Pokemon who can capitalize on additional Fire energy, like Charizard TEU potentially. Run it with Volcanion UNB for additional acceleration through Flare Starter. To find some of these cards, I'd just search for cards with the term "Fire energy". For other Pokemon, potentially consider Incineroar V as an attacker who can set up more of your Pokemon. Of course, run 4 Welder to get energy into play, and Fire Crystal/Giant Hearth to get the energy into your hand.

39 minutes ago, pokeimam541495 said:

Main attacker Butterfree RCL 003.The synergy I know in Standard may be toxicroak, but in expanded it can be more powerful with cards such as Virbank City Stadium and Seviper. Should I play expanded or standard with this Pokemon? And can you give an idea for synergy? I prefer playing standard, but if the damage is going to be high, I can choose expanded play.

The synergy in Standard is actually more with Parasect TEU, as it can be found through Turrfield Stadium as well. I'd opt for the Expanded build of Butterfree, though it's not highly recommended for either format due to the very low damage output. The damage boost in Expanded is significantly higher as you correctly noted, and the deck benefits from the potential additions of Ariados CES and others which work well with other Special Conditions. In Standard, you can still get some of the benefits, you'd just run Twin Energy and Alolan Grimer.

• Upvote 1