Crobat V / Dedenne-GX replacements budget

pokeimam541495

Well, the cards out there that would serve to help aren't exactly direct replacements for these two, but they're pretty good. Be forewarned, they aren't the cheapest out there either.

Jirachi TEU is really strong though, Stellar Wish is the best for setting up Stage 2 decks, as well as any other deck with Evolution Pokemon. You can run a deck with 2-3 Jirachi, you don't need all 4. At about 4 DAA packs each, give or take a little, they're not that expensive compared to Dedenne GX and Crobat V. Playing Jirachi in your deck requires you to work a little differently, with more copies of Switch/Scoop Up Net to move them from the Active Position. But, it's very helpful for consistency, and can be better than Dedenne/Crobat in some cases.

Eldegoss V is the far cheaper, easier-to-use substitute. However, this comes with a price—it's by no means as effective. Later on in the game, it will allow you to turn Pokemon search options into a way to draw cards, but only if you haven't played a Supporter card yet. I recommend it for beginning players as an easy-to-play source of consistency, but you want to transition away from it as you get more competitive.

Oricorio GX is another option that's often underlooked. It's a lot better for streaming attackers than Dedenne/Crobat, so it's definitely worth looking at. However, it doesn't help that much with set-up, and requires your opponent to continue to take Knockouts. Nevertheless, it's worth checking out, Dance of Tribute will help you find the pieces you need to keep attacking your opponent, and gives you more resilience to late game Marnie/Reset Stamp plays.

Edited by ellomello044208
Unnecessary censorship
  • Upvote 1

Here are few more (These are in general included in Expand u will have to check if these are available for standard) octillery xy breakthrough, zorark gx, silvally gx, oranguru sun and moon (sword and shield can also work well to trade off uneeded cards for the top card of deck into rotation) and zebstrika lost thunder. These are all good some are evolutions and some draw fewer cards and some more differences. You can choose somethin that u already have or maybe somethin that fits into your deck in the current meta.

Although I wouldn't say shaymin ex is cheaper but it is the most fitting with the scoop up net on the attack. It is the costliest so if u draw one or get one try to fit it in all ur decks.

I try to draw out shaymin ex in roaring skies and i also need double dragon for my ADP zacian so that is the most suitable pack for me to search in.

Hope this helps.

Edited by pokerishabh
  • Like 1