Card Unseen Online, Need Help Appraising

Zygarde900

I have an Arbok Pokemon Card from the Emerald Card Collection. The Card's number is 39/106. I have not seen anything anywhere that resembles it at all. If a few people could help me appraise it, that would be much appreciated. Please help!

There is an Arbok in Great Encounters which has the number 33/106. Maybe there is an ink blob or other misprint on your card making the 3 look like a 9.

And I have never heard of an Emerald Card Collection before. Googling it pretty much only refers to this thread.

Which attacks does your Arbok card have?

• 7 months later...

I am SO sorry that this is months late, I never remembered to check back. I am getting the cards (along with some other cards and collectibles) appraised tomorrow.

The moves on the card are, in this specific order (energy, move name, description/attack value):

(two normal energy and one grass energy) “Snake Gel, Poisonous Needle”

Description: “Opponent Pokémon can not attack Arbok, if there is an injurant on it, will make opponent poisoning.”

(two Grass energy and one normal energy) “Twist, Bite, Black Fog”

Attack Value: 50

I double checked the card number for its set. It is 39/106.

Some person in the UK has one too and put it up for about 20+ Pounds (including shipping, minus that it is 1.75 or so)

Of course it only referred to this thread... the two I have were the only ones talked about online.

Edited by Zygarde900
Pounds change/appraisal tomorrow