[ACCOUNT] Have not played in 3-4 years.

CasperNomNom

Was looking to pick up PTCGO again after a couple of years. To come back that all my tradable cards are gone. Are they gone gone? or can support help?

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

5 hours ago, CasperNomNom said:

Was looking to pick up PTCGO again after a couple of years. To come back that all my tradable cards are gone. Are they gone gone? or can support help?

Hello @CasperNomNom

We welcome you back to the game and as a new member of the forum! :) 

From your description of the problem you're experiencing your collection seems to be missing.

It may happen if you have logged into your account back in some time. Your collection could have been archived.

Please note that it may take a few logins for the game to recognize that your account is active before your collection is displayed.

Should you continue having problems, please let us know updating this thread. 

18 hours ago, CasperNomNom said:

Hello @CasperNomNom,

We are glad to have you back! Are you still experiencing an issue with your collection? If logging in a few times has not resolved anything, you may also need to check to make sure you have logged into the correct account.