My raichu deck help

pokeimam541495

Is there anything I can add to make my nuzzle raichu deck stronger?

Spoiler

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 19

* 2 Dedenne LOT 84
* 4 Emolga TEU 46
* 4 Pachirisu UPR 49
* 4 Pikachu PR-SM 162
* 1 Tapu Koko {*} TEU 51
* 4 Raichu CEC 67

##Trainer Cards - 26

* 2 Great Catcher CEC 192
* 4 Pokémon Communication TEU 152
* 1 U-Turn Board UNM 211
* 3 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 2 Roxie CEC 205
* 4 Electropower LOT 172
* 1 Reset Stamp UNM 206
* 1 Brock's Grit TEU 135
* 4 Volkner UPR 135
* 4 Pokégear 3.0 UNB 182

##Energy - 15

* 15 Lightning Energy Energy 4

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, first you need to have 4 speed electric energy for drawing power. Then, you should add 2 to 4 electrocharge, 1 Raichu from burning shadows, and 2 scoop up net.

Other than that, this is a great deck!

1 hour ago, Mewizard113 said:

Ok, first you need to have 4 speed electric energy for drawing power. Then, you should add 2 to 4 electrocharge, 1 Raichu from burning shadows, and 2 scoop up net.

Other than that, this is a great deck!

I personally disagree with some of these points. Electrocharger isn't worth having in a deck in such high counts, it just isn't practical. Scoop Up Net isn't necessary, 1 U-Turn Board should handle all the retreating the deck would possibly need to do. I would cut Pokemon Communication and Roxie for 4 Nest Ball and 2 Professor Sycamore or another draw Supporter. Run 1 Ordinary Rod or 1 Super Rod instead of Brock's Grit. Remove Reset Stamp as it is banned in Expanded. Cut Pokegear for more draw Supporters, probably Cynthia or N. I'd cut down on Shrine of Punishment, and probably cut it altogether, Choice Band is better for boosting your damage output. run 1-2 Choice Band, and 1-2 Exp. Share with the space from Shrine of Punishment, both of these are pretty effective ways to increase your damage.