[GAME] Friend request bug again

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Pyu514068 said:

Hello @Pyu514068

I'm sorry to hear you run into the same issue again. 

Could you please confirm if in August this issue was self-resolved or you did any troubleshooting steps to sort this out? 

Also, please contact our support team if you have saved screenshots with an error message if any pops up on your screen, and provide the client you run on your device so that they can investigate this further.

3 hours ago, Mod_GuruLot said:

Hello @Pyu514068

I'm sorry to hear you run into the same issue again. 

Could you please confirm if in August this issue was self-resolved or you did any troubleshooting steps to sort this out? 

Also, please contact our support team if you have saved screenshots with an error message if any pops up on your screen, and provide the client you run on your device so that they can investigate this further.

I did nothing it was automatically resolved and the only things i remember to have done are sign in game 3-4 times then signing in the other day and everything was resolved. I have checked and it is still happening

Edited by Pyu514068
Mod_GuruLot
19 hours ago, Pyu514068 said:

I did nothing it was automatically resolved and the only things i remember to have done are sign in game 3-4 times then signing in the other day and everything was resolved. I have checked and it is still happening

Hello @Pyu514068

This issue can be related to your device compatibility or the network.

To cut off all the possibilities as this is a specific technical issue, I would recommend you submit a ticket to the support team so that this can be investigated further. 

The bug disappeared once again this time i rejected that friend request then that player's name dissapeared from the list and and i tried adding that player but it showed he was already in the friend list but wasn't. then the bug disappeared

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Pyu514068 said:

The bug disappeared once again this time i rejected that friend request then that player's name dissapeared from the list and and i tried adding that player but it showed he was already in the friend list but wasn't. then the bug disappeared

Hello @Pyu514068

Thank you for the update. 

Could you please submit a ticket to the support team providing information on your device OS, some useful screenshots or error messages (if any), and the client you're running so that can be investigated further?