ProTrainerGreen

Centiskorch VMax Gusting

ProTrainerGreen

At the moment I'm playing two boss's orders and a playset of pokemon catcher, I kinda want to add two more boss's orders but hate having to choose between a boss and a welder.

Other options I've considered are  pal pad or a phione(s). Which option would you guys go with, or is six gusting cards enough?

Raticate555

Lt. Surge's Strategy can allow you to play both Welder and Boss on the same turn. Unfortunately, you have to be behind on prize cards but often this is doable if you just let your Volcanion run free for the first couple of attacks or if your opponent grabs a big KO on your Centiskorch early. Another good option is Ninetales TEU, though being a Stage One, has the Ability to gust at the cost of 2 fire energy which is much superior to Phione, which your opponent decides and will likely feed you a Jirachi or Zigzagoon.

• Upvote 1

ProTrainerGreen

I tried surges strategy but typically drew it as a dead card, I was only running a single copy so that may have been my issue there. I wasn't even aware of the ninetales so I'll have to try that out, hopefully I've already got copies. Thanks for the input.

Raticate555

Unless you are playing a Green's engine, one Surge is probably enough. Depending on your play style, it can be a dead card a lot of the time but having access to it in the time of need can be worth it, turning a losing game into a winning one. You just have to decide, does that situation arise often enough to merit a spot in the deck? And also, can I find Surge in that moment? If your answers don't fit well then cut the Surge.

Pokemon Catcher is an easy go to if you can't find time for another Supporter or find room in deck or energy at the right time to use Ninetales. (Hearth helps but Stamp kills.)

• Upvote 1

ProTrainerGreen

Traded for a Ninetales earlier and just got done putting together my new list with it. I'm about to start test playing it when the daily rewards reset.