[GAMEPLAY] WEIRD TEXT ISSUES

pokerishabh

pokerishabh

The game has become weird and is some how showing code directories instead of normal text.

for example: "common.dialogue.done" for the done button and "hud.buttons.play.tooltip" for the play button in versus battle ... Loads more even for abilities and attacks after zooming and clicking on them.

I don't have any idea how this happenend

The game is still playble tho but nothing is understandable and trading has become impossible due to various amounts of these texts. (Afterall, it is called a trading card game.)

I want to submit an image but I have no Idea how to.

Please help me out!!!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, tags and item prefix included

its a common error, just kill the app and restart. on laptop I think it happens because I opened multiple instances by mistake, not sure the cause of it on tablet/android

• Upvote 1
pokerishabh
3 hours ago, BukWyrm said:

its a common error, just kill the app and restart. on laptop I think it happens because I opened multiple instances by mistake, not sure the cause of it on tablet/android

K... THnX a lot.

Can this bug be fixed ingame or during the next update with the help of the technical team to allow further Disturbances.

• 2 weeks later...
Mod_GuruLot
On 10/13/2020 at 6:45 PM, pokerishabh said:

K... THnX a lot.

Can this bug be fixed ingame or during the next update with the help of the technical team to allow further Disturbances.

Hello @pokerishabh

Thank you!

Your suggestion has been passed along.