Eternatus VMAX 117 does not show up when filtering trades by rarity

IceBeamTogetic

IceBeamTogetic

When sorting Public Trades by rarity, Eternatus VMAX does not show up. To test this, I set the filters to Darkness Ablaze 117. I find matching trades only when no rarity option is selected. When I select any option (I tried them all), I find no matching trades.

I tested this on Lapras VMAX as well and I found the same issue: It doesn't show up in public trades when the rarity option is selected. Interestingly, the rainbow rare DOES show up under orange star rarity, but not the regular art.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
item prefix included
  • 2 weeks later...
Mod_GuruLot
On 10/13/2020 at 4:37 AM, IceBeamTogetic said:

When sorting Public Trades by rarity, Eternatus VMAX does not show up. To test this, I set the filters to Darkness Ablaze 117. I find matching trades only when no rarity option is selected. When I select any option (I tried them all), I find no matching trades.

I tested this on Lapras VMAX as well and I found the same issue: It doesn't show up in public trades when the rarity option is selected. Interestingly, the rainbow rare DOES show up under orange star rarity, but not the regular art.

Hello @IceBeamTogetic

Thank you for bringing this possible bug to our attention. 

I'll wrap up the information from your report and forward it to the development team for further testing.