How I can Improve my deck?

ColmilloBlancoX

Currently I only play versus legacy, many times I win because the enemy disconnects, I have a 12-win streak because the opponent disconnects at the beginning, even before choosing the initial pokemon.
Legacy seems more balanced to me.
When I play other modes people have a lot of good cards, while I am putting my cards trying to evolve them people have complete strategies like the plasma team or the eevee / vulpix and I have no chance of winning.

I currently have 5000 coins to buy decks, I have thought of spending everything on mewtwo pack and trying to make a good deck for expanded ...

I have also bought the necrozma deck for tournaments and win some packs but it is not very good and it only works for me in thematic games.

How do people get so many ex gx cards etc? Should I buy a physical deck?

Any suggestions to make a good deck?

Sorry if I have errors when writing English is not my main language

1 hour ago, ColmilloBlancoX said:

Currently I only play versus legacy, many times I win because the enemy disconnects, I have a 12-win streak because the opponent disconnects at the beginning, even before choosing the initial pokemon.
Legacy seems more balanced to me.
When I play other modes people have a lot of good cards, while I am putting my cards trying to evolve them people have complete strategies like the plasma team or the eevee / vulpix and I have no chance of winning.

I currently have 5000 coins to buy decks, I have thought of spending everything on mewtwo pack and trying to make a good deck for expanded ...

I have also bought the necrozma deck for tournaments and win some packs but it is not very good and it only works for me in thematic games.

How do people get so many ex gx cards etc? Should I buy a physical deck?

Any suggestions to make a good deck?

Sorry if I have errors when writing English is not my main language

Yes, Theme Decks are at their best in the Theme format, they can be a good jumping-off point to building a budget-friendly Expanded deck though. People gain many EX, GX, etc. cards through trading for them or just opening many packs. With 5000 coins, you should be able to put together a decent deck for Legacy or Expanded, I can give you some ideas if you'd like.

• Upvote 1