Lederboard says "You do not live in the selected location", but I do.

Hello, I've been trying to find my rank in the Tournament Rep leaderboard, but every time I select my region, "Latin America & Caribbean", I receive the messege "You do not live in the selected location". But I'm registered in Brazil, my player ID is connected and I can see my rank in the Global leaderboard. I'm not even sure if it is a bug that I should post here, but this way I can't see my rank in my region.

Leaderboards have been buggy since the dawn of time, I'd recommend not to worry too much about your global position, usually if you see say 1000 versus points on the leaderboard, the player usually has 2k-3k already :)

I'm not worried about the versus points, but I'm worried about the Tournament Rep, since the results will be used to qualify for the Players Cup II, which is an official tournament and should be, at least, less buggy.

Mod_RedDragon

On 10/5/2020 at 6:51 PM, BrunoTP said:

Hello, I've been trying to find my rank in the Tournament Rep leaderboard, but every time I select my region, "Latin America & Caribbean", I receive the messege "You do not live in the selected location". But I'm registered in Brazil, my player ID is connected and I can see my rank in the Global leaderboard. I'm not even sure if it is a bug that I should post here, but this way I can't see my rank in my region.

Hello @BrunoTP,

Since you are seeing yourself on the Global leaderboard, have you tried searching that exact Rep score while selecting your country from the drop down menu. You may need to check a few different pages. If you see yourself on the Global leaderboard you should also be able to find yourself when selecting your country. Keep us posted on if you were able to locate yourself. 

21 hours ago, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello Trainers,

Hello @BrunoTP,

Since you are seeing yourself on the Global leaderboard, have you tried searching that exact Rep score while selecting your country from the drop down menu. You may need to check a few different pages. If you see yourself on the Global leaderboard you should also be able to find yourself when selecting your country. Keep us posted on if you were able to locate yourself. 

I can see. Thank you.

Should I just ignore the "you do not live in the selected location" message?

Edited by BrunoTP
Mod_RedDragon
4 minutes ago, BrunoTP said:

I can see. Thank you.

Should I just ignore the "you do not live in the selected location" message?

Hello @BrunoTP,

Awesome! Yes, go ahead and ignore that message. 

On 10/8/2020 at 11:04 PM, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @BrunoTP,

Awesome! Yes, go ahead and ignore that message. 

Hi - I am having same issue I can only find myself in Global leaderboard. It says I am based in GBR (correct) but I can’t find myself in Europe or GB leaderboards. Is this a bug?

8_Bit_Kraken

I had a question about leaderboards but I figured it out. Not sure how to delete a post so I'll just edit out the problem.

Edited by 8_Bit_Kraken
Don't know how to delete post