Jump to content

[GENERAL] Installation - Cannot install the game


RobinHood007_ge

Recommended Posts

RobinHood007_ge

Good day to everyone.

I've seen so many forum posts talking about this, with literally none of them being able to properly answer this issue, so I want to ask again now.

Whenever I try to install it through the normal PokemonInstaller.msi I always, at all times, no matter where the installer is located or how many files I have left from the TCGO, get the message saying: "The Feature You Are Trying to Use is on a Network Resource That is Unavailable."

No forum post I could find could fix this error even remotely. All I want is to play the game again.
And as mentioned. There is literally not a single file left of the Pokemon TCGO anywhere.

Greeting
RobinHood007_ger

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
On 10/5/2020 at 5:55 PM, RobinHood007_ge said:

Good day to everyone.

I've seen so many forum posts talking about this, with literally none of them being able to properly answer this issue, so I want to ask again now.

Whenever I try to install it through the normal PokemonInstaller.msi I always, at all times, no matter where the installer is located or how many files I have left from the TCGO, get the message saying: "The Feature You Are Trying to Use is on a Network Resource That is Unavailable."

No forum post I could find could fix this error even remotely. All I want is to play the game again.
And as mentioned. There is literally not a single file left of the Pokemon TCGO anywhere.

Greeting
RobinHood007_ger

 

Hello @RobinHood007_ge

 

We welcome you to the forum! 

 

Thank you for letting us know you run into this problem. 

 

I would suggest to fully uninstall and reinstall the game. Usually, this resolves the issue. 

 

For the step-by-step instructions on a full re-installation of the TCGO Windows Client, please follow this link

 

After uninstalling, simply download and install the game from the official download page.

 

Please submit a ticket to our support team if you continue having issues.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Installation - Cannot install the game
Mod_RedDragon
On 10/5/2020 at 9:55 AM, RobinHood007_ge said:

Good day to everyone.

I've seen so many forum posts talking about this, with literally none of them being able to properly answer this issue, so I want to ask again now.

Whenever I try to install it through the normal PokemonInstaller.msi I always, at all times, no matter where the installer is located or how many files I have left from the TCGO, get the message saying: "The Feature You Are Trying to Use is on a Network Resource That is Unavailable."

No forum post I could find could fix this error even remotely. All I want is to play the game again.
And as mentioned. There is literally not a single file left of the Pokemon TCGO anywhere.

Greeting
RobinHood007_ger

Hello @RobinHood007_ge,

 

Have you installed and played the game previously and are attempting to reinstall it again, or have you always ran into this error message when trying to install the game?

Link to post
Share on other sites
RobinHood007_ge

I deleted every little bit of it remaining on my PC. I run into this error whenever I try to install it.

And as mentioned.
I have had this error since 5 years or so.

@Mod_RedDragon
@Mod_GuruLot

On 10/9/2020 at 9:25 PM, Mod_RedDragon said:

Hello @RobinHood007_ge,

 

Have you installed and played the game previously and are attempting to reinstall it again, or have you always ran into this error message when trying to install the game?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_GuruLot
2 hours ago, RobinHood007_ge said:

I deleted every little bit of it remaining on my PC. I run into this error whenever I try to install it.

And as mentioned.
I have had this error since 5 years or so.

@Mod_RedDragon
@Mod_GuruLot

 

 

Hello @RobinHood007_ge

 

Thank you for the update. 

 

I'm sorry to hear this is an ongoing issue for you.

 

If you have not done this yet, please submit a ticket to our support team so that they can take a further look into this for you. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Mod_RedDragon
On 10/13/2020 at 9:25 AM, RobinHood007_ge said:

I deleted every little bit of it remaining on my PC. I run into this error whenever I try to install it.

And as mentioned.
I have had this error since 5 years or so.

@Mod_RedDragon
@Mod_GuruLot

Hello @RobinHood007_ge,

 

Were you able to get some assistance with your issue?

Link to post
Share on other sites
×
×
  • Create New...