A Problem With the Binders

Samzilla33

I've had this problem that only a few minutes after i put something in my binder, it get taken out of the binder. and when i look at some of other peoples binders, there's never anything in there. i know this is an open beta, and i have to expect problems like this. but all i want is for it to be fixed in an update sometime soon. sorry if there are any others that have already addressed this issue. but the search system doesn't work either :(

same issue. the binder thing does not work. i've tried dozens of time to put my wanted and for trade in my binder, but everytime, they disappear. other ppl's binders are also always empty. what's up with that? public offers work but man, you should see the offers being made.

there should be a system that automatically prohibits an unfair trade. i mean offering a basic for a level 3 is just crazy.

Hello Trainers!

We are currently investigating this issue! Thanks for notifying us!

tepig.gif

Prof_Tech

Robot Sky Pirate Moderator and Master of Tepigs!

“Never let your sense or morals get in the way of doing what’s right”

Isaac Asimov

This has happenend to me too but when I go back this time not all of are gone 2 or 3 of them are still in my trading tab of the binder. Jamie Alayne when are you going to give me my palika car back like you said you were going to?

Archived