[CARD] black market prism star bug

twice i have seen this happen where both me and my opponent   have dark Pokémon and darkness energy and we knock out one of them they take prizes regardless of effect of black market prism star and when i was playing in the players cup i got a knock out on a Pokémon that had no energy and i took one prize where it was a two prize knock out witch cost me the match for the players cup i belive there's a bug of some kind of cause on a second time of watching this happen my opponent took 3 prizes from me when i had a vmax darkness Pokémon even though black market prism star was in play and the Pokémon had darkness energy attached to it so i don't understand what's going on here but this is costing me points for matches

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format, item prefix included
Mod_GuruLot
20 minutes ago, anokira said:

twice i have seen this happen where both me and my opponent   have dark Pokémon and darkness energy and we knock out one of them they take prizes regardless of effect of black market prism star and when i was playing in the players cup i got a knock out on a Pokémon that had no energy and i took one prize where it was a two prize knock out witch cost me the match for the players cup i belive there's a bug of some kind of cause on a second time of watching this happen my opponent took 3 prizes from me when i had a vmax darkness Pokémon even though black market prism star was in play and the Pokémon had darkness energy attached to it so i don't understand what's going on here but this is costing me points for matches

Hello @anokira

Welcome to the forum! :) 

Thank you for your report but this is a known issue the development team is aware of. 

For more information, you may want to read the comment here, line 3. 

Should you have saved a game log for your scenario, please update this topic with it so that it can be added to the investigation. Thank you!