[GENERAL] Patching - Repeated update

LemonMahlon

so you know how when update, there is a update page, you can press the play button after the bar is 100% ?

so whenever I press the button, it brings me to a black screen for like 2s then exited and restart the download thing, how can I fix that

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.
Mod_GuruLot
On 9/29/2020 at 4:02 PM, LemonMahlon said:

so you know how when update, there is a update page, you can press the play button after the bar is 100% ?

so whenever I press the button, it brings me to a black screen for like 2s then exited and restart the download thing, how can I fix that

Hello @LemonMahlon

Let me welcome you to the forum! 

Could you please update this topic with the OS you're running and let us know if the issue persists so that we can help you further? 

Thank you!

Mod_RedDragon
On 9/29/2020 at 8:02 AM, LemonMahlon said:

Hello @LemonMahlon,

I am following up with you to see if you were you able to get the game up and running?

legoboomette

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. Running on Windows 10. It just loops endlessly: patching, starts up for a sec with a black screen, says "checking for update" then closes and reopens the patcher.

Hi @legoboomette,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

In this case, I would suggest to contacting our support team and submitting a ticket, as they may be able to take a closer look at what might be causing this issue. Once you follow the link, select the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online. From there just click "Contact Us" to file a ticket.

• Mod_RedDragon changed the title to [GENERAL] Patching - Repeated update
Mod_RedDragon
On 10/7/2020 at 1:57 PM, legoboomette said:

Hi, I have exactly the same issue. Running on Windows 10. It just loops endlessly: patching, starts up for a sec with a black screen, says "checking for update" then closes and reopens the patcher.

Hello @legoboomette,

Im checking in with you to see you were able to get the game up and running.