[GENERAL] Players Cup II Tournament Keys

JRoo732

Hello,

Everything on my players account says it is linked, following the instructions to set for the Players Cup. However, my tournament keys still have not populated in game. 

I appreciate the support.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.

On 9/28/2020 at 9:48 PM, JRoo732 said:

Hello,

Everything on my players account says it is linked, following the instructions to set for the Players Cup. However, my tournament keys still have not populated in game. 

Hello @JRoo732

Welcome to the forums! 

I'm sorry for the delayed response.

Could you please let me know if you continue having issues with the Tournament Keys? 

Please read here for more information. Hope this helps!

On 9/28/2020 at 1:48 PM, JRoo732 said:

Hello,

Hello @JRoo732,

I have included some of the eligibility requirements below from the Players Cup II page. 

In order to receive these Tournament Keys, a player must meet all the eligibility requirements and have logged in to the Pokémon TCG Online with a Pokémon Trainer Club account that has a linked Player ID between the dates of June 21 and September 21 at 18:00 UTC. Tournament Keys will appear in accounts on September 25.

If you believe you have met these requirements, please reach out to our support team so they can look into this further with you. If you click the link in my signature you can create a support ticket.