[GENERAL] Champion's Path Code Errors

Dave_Master47

I just purchased the Champion's Path ETB and when I entered my codes it said "validating" and I hit enter but the packs never showed up! Any one have this issue? What is the issue? I want my ten packs!

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
title updated to reflect the sub's format.
  • Upvote 3

@Dave_Master47 I have been experiencing issues as well. My codes show as "already claimed by another account", but I didn't redeem them! They are legit as they are from Walmart & Target, though. These are only Champions Path Packs that are having issues.

Edited by MBehl
  • Upvote 1

On 9/27/2020 at 2:37 PM, Dave_Master47 said:

I just purchased the Champion's Path ETB and when I entered my codes it said "validating" and I hit enter but the packs never showed up! Any one have this issue? What is the issue? I want my ten packs!

Hello @Dave_Master47

Welcome to the forum with your first post! 

I'm sorry to hear you run into this issue with the game. 

Could you please update this topic to let us know if the issue persists and/or if reloading the page as the fellow trainer @Pumpkling advised in their comment helped to sort this out? 

Thank you!

On 9/27/2020 at 2:37 PM, Dave_Master47 said:

On 9/27/2020 at 3:41 PM, Pumpkling said:

I think this is normal, try reloading the page. (I'm not one hundred percent sure 😑 )

On 9/27/2020 at 4:10 PM, MBehl said:

@Dave_Master47 I have been experiencing issues as well. My codes show as "already claimed by another account", but I didn't redeem them! They are legit as they are from Walmart & Target, though. These are only Champions Path Packs that are having issues.

Hello @Dave_Master47, @MBehl and @Pumpkling

I just wanted to check on you to ask if you continue having the problem. 

Should it be so, please don't hesitate to submit a ticket to our support team so that they can assist you further. 

It can be addressed much faster if you go ahead and include the receipt and the codes to the ticket. 

Hope this helps!