xsmasher007

Pokemon Cards Value

xsmasher007

Hi guys, I'm new in this area and I heard that there are some rare POkemon cards that are worth a lot of money. I have searched on the internet for the most expensive ones but every site shows different ones. That's why I ask if you can tell me if the cards I have are worth anything.

Cheers.

Ps: Dont know why the mega link looks like that.

Edited by Mod_GuruLot
non-official URL removed

Pyu514068

xsmasher007, posting links outside of forums is not allowed in the forums

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, Pyu514068 said:

xsmasher007, posting links outside of forums is not allowed in the forums

Hello @Pyu514068

Thank you for mentioning the guidelines to a new forum member!

Mod_GuruLot
3 hours ago, xsmasher007 said:

Hi guys, I'm new in this area and I heard that there are some rare POkemon cards that are worth a lot of money. I have searched on the internet for the most expensive ones but every site shows different ones. That's why I ask if you can tell me if the cards I have are worth anything.

Cheers.

Ps: Dont know why the mega link looks like that.

Hello @xsmasher007

Welcome to the forum! :)

Here is the link if you want to check on the guidelines out of curiosity. ;) 

Kek01

There are many card selling and collectors resources that you can find with a simple search on the internet. Keep in mind the highest value cards come from older sets, even if they are not that rare. Another thing that determines prices for a card is the condition for them. Many companies grade cards and the 10's (basically a pristine, perfect card) are worth a lot more than ungraded cards.

If you are thinking about collecting, one thing every collector knows is Charizards always hold their value. The First Edition Base Set Charizard is the holy grail of Pokemon TCG collecting.